• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014 Cleveland Browns

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
my guess is this would come down to what the browns see in practice. if they see a guy that can eventually become a top 10-15 starter they keep him and hoyer. if they dont think that they try and make the swap.

i hope they try and make the swap. at the beginning of next season he will still only be 25

The thing with doing that swap is, if reports are true, you could just get him for a third rounder and a sixth or seventh. I'd try and sell Washington low first and see where that goes, because I'd much rather give up a third rounder than someone we used a first round pick on. What a weird situation we'd be in if this were to be the case.

I love going back and reading the articles saying how screwed the Browns are because we didn't give up 3 first round picks + more to get RG3.

Now we can possibly get him for a 4th & late rounder? Funny.

I love going back and reading the articles saying how screwed the Browns are because we didn't give up 3 first round picks + more to get RG3.

Now we can possibly get him for a 4th & late rounder? Funny.

and all of the fans that said the exact same thing

How does getting RG3 make our QB situation any clearer?

Anyone care to enlighten me? I can honestly say I have no clue who this guy is.

Kendall Lewis aka The Big Sports Kahuna was a radio host on WKNR for a while. He had I think the lunch time show with Brinda. He's pretty awful.

Jesus, I'm gonna cop to thinking RG3 was going to be better than Luck when he was first coming in.

Jesus, I'm gonna cop to thinking RG3 was going to be better than Luck when he was first coming in.

I didn't. I did think he'd be a franchise guy though. I was all in favor of moving a ton of picks for him, but I'm on record as saying Washington gave up too much.

I thought Luck would be a Hall of Famer coming out and I wanted to trade ANYTHING for him.

Enlighten me. Redskins gave up a lot to get RG3. RG3 took them to the playoffs in his first year. The ownership and the coaching staff loved RG3. Things started breaking down from the year onwards and when push came to shove, the management fired Shanahan & co and showed the world that they are moving forward with RG3. This year also we saw more of the same - However this year Kirk Cousins too was not consistent and the Redskins are forced to switch to Colt McCoy. While clearly RG3 is the one with the better arm and legs than either of the two. That is a fact that even JAy knows but he is punishing RG3 for something. I dont see what the Redskins gain by trading away RG3 for a 3rd rounder. They are better off keeping him.

It could be that RG3 has lost confidence in himself now that his athletic advantage has been neutralized thanks to 2 knee issues and a recent ankle problem. He could shake out of it and be the QB he was or he can have the yips like Chuck Knoblauch, Rick Ankiel and Nick Anderson.

Bob-o has good arm talent for the most part. At this point in his career I'm still willing to trade middle-round picks for him. It's not Jay Cutler where "he is what he is" at age thirty-something.

No to Robert Griffin. No one else remembers him making it known he specifically did not want to go to Cleveland during the draft?

He is one of those guys that is great when things are going well. Great teammate, great interview, etc... But when it has gotten tough he crumbles, throws teammates and coaches under the bus, and pouts. He's divided locker rooms twice now in his short career and hasn't been the same player since returning from injury.

It looks like he peaked his rookie season, and I see some of the same mental and off-field characteristics that Terrell Owens had.

He may be able to turn it around, but I would rather not be the ones that throw a couple of seasons away waiting on it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."