• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 National Champs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
TCU is pretty irrelevant.

SOS is rated as more difficult than both OSU and Baylor. Their only loss is a 3 point game at #7 Baylor. I think they're pretty relevant.

They hold wins against three Top 25 teams - #12 Kansas State, #18 Minnesota, and #20 Oklahoma.

Ohio State holds wins over two Top 25 teams - #10 Michigan State and #18 Minnesota. OSU should get a chance against #14, which would definitely draw things closer. They'll have slightly better wins against the Top 25, but a much worse loss than TCU's to Baylor. It's close between the two.

Last edited:
SOS is rated as more difficult than both OSU and Baylor. Their only loss is a 3 point game at #7 Baylor. I think they're pretty relevant.

They hold wins against three Top 25 teams - #12 Kansas State, #18 Minnesota, and #20 Oklahoma.

Ohio State holds wins over two Top 25 teams - #10 Michigan State and #18 Minnesota. OSU should get a chance against #14, which would definitely draw things closer. They'll have slightly better wins against the Top 25, but a much worse loss than TCU's to Baylor. It's close between the two.
Two top 10 wins (or #8 and #12ish, whatever) and a conference championship is just far better than anything Miss State or the Big 12 can offer.

TCU is pretty irrelevant.

? Kansas State beats Baylor then TCU is sole conference champs and their win against Kansas State suddenly looks better than any win we have. But ok.

? Kansas State beats Baylor then TCU is sole conference champs and their win against Kansas State suddenly looks better than any win we have. But ok.

A win against two-loss Kansas State is THAT much better than a win against two-loss Michigan State (on the road) and a conference title win over another top 10-15 opponent.

OK.

The commitee is looking at who the best team is at the end if the season. Not who had the best season. We played the bulk of our tougher games at the end of the season. OSU needs to win out big.

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AZ_
Rivalry Weekend - The Ohio State Fan Guide

What to watch and who to cheer for.

12:00 EST
6 Ohio State vs Michigan ABC

3:30 EST
3 Florida State vs Florida ESPN
4 Mississippi State @ 19 Ole Miss CBS
14 Wisconsin
vs 18 Minnesota BTN
7 Baylor @ Texas Tech ABC/ESPN2
10 Michigan State
@ Penn State ABC/ESPN2

8:00 (ish) EST
15 Auburn @ Alabama ESPN
2 Oregon @ Oregon State ABC

Also, VT/UVA battling for a bowl birth on ESPN right now

Am I the only one who wishes they should've made the Michigan/Ohio State game a night game and not a noon game?

I cannot wait to sit on the couch while watching football all day and eating, drinking and packing skoal mint fatties all day...

Rivalry Weekend - The Ohio State Fan Guide

What to watch and who to cheer for.

12:00 EST
6 Ohio State vs Michigan ABC

3:30 EST
3 Florida State vs Florida ESPN
4 Mississippi State @ 19 Ole Miss CBS
14 Wisconsin
vs 18 Minnesota BTN
7 Baylor @ Texas Tech ABC/ESPN2
10 Michigan State
@ Penn State ABC/ESPN2

8:00 (ish) EST
15 Auburn @ Alabama ESPN
2 Oregon @ Oregon State ABC

Screw that, I'm rooting for Bama, I want to see Saban v Urban, Bama vs OSU (Yes, I think Ohio State gets in simply if they win out).

Screw that, I'm rooting for Bama, I want to see Saban v Urban, Bama vs OSU (Yes, I think Ohio State gets in simply if they win out).
I agree.

Still pulling for the underdogs just to be safe

UCLA losing was a nice little boost.

Michigan State will move up to 9.

And with the Arizona win, Wisconsin should move up to 12 headed into the playoff.

Virginia Tech is bowl eligible. I guess that helps a bit.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."