• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Miz wins the Tag Belts and Ziggler is the Sole Survivor. A great day for Cleveland Sports Entertainment as well

What a surreal moment. Just seeing the WWE logo behind Sting as he made his way to a WWE ring. Never thought I'd see the day.

I knew it was a matter of time and I knew of the spoiler, but it was still jaw dropping, awe inspiring, and surreal.

Just.. WOW!

That was fucking awesome. Two Crows in one day, who would've known. I'm pretty sure Raw will crush recent ratings tomorrow night. Hell it's Raw>Cavs tomorrow for me, even though I'll be watching both.

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to give some credit to Cena, Vince, & creative in putting Dolph over like they did.

They could've easily went the easy route in having Cena be in Dolph's position and/or Cena could've went and probably got his way in being the guy, but kudos to all for giving it to Dolph.

facebook news ruining the spoiler for me but I am just a casual fan but I still watched and pretty bad ass to see sting out there.

I would have loved if it was my all time fav Austin with a stunner to relive those Vince fued days but still

So I JUST found out that Sting stepped foot in a WWE ring last night.

In awe looking at the images. Hoping someone has a video of the moment that they can share?

I haven't watched Raw in almost a year but this will certainly draw me back tomorrow for sure!

Very exciting stuff - 30 years in the making.

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of Survivor Series last night. With Ziggler being one of my favorites, I think you can all guess why. The Sting debut was really cool, and I'm really glad to see Ambrose and Rollins continuing to be built up. It is shaping up to be a really fun main event scene.

Survivor Series was pretty much made by the main event and Sting's WWE debut, and honestly that's all it really needed to be a success. Ziggler being put over as the hero, Sting coming out and confronting Triple H, Big Show turning heel (again)... so many swerves. That last hour was gold, and legit had me on the edge of my seat.

Even with the rest of the event being underwhelming... we still got to see The Miz & Mizdow (he's SO over right now) win the tag team titles, AJ & Brie Bella kiss, and Paige in fishnet stocks. Not too bad.

On the flip side, and I know I'm being picky, but Adam Rose & The Bunny vs. Slater Gator should NEVER come close to sniffing a PPV. Even if it is free. Shit like that is what makes defending being a pro wrestling fan difficult at times.

Ambrose and Wyatt had their moments, but overall I didn't care for the fact that their match was basically just a glorified promo for their rematch at TLC. I love both of those guys, but their feud has been very underwhelming so far. WWE needs to get more creative with Bray and his feuds other than the usual "hey (insert babyface), we are so alike on the inside, join me". Need more substance there.

Last edited:
A great PPV followed by easily the worst raw ever.. Typical WWE. Sigh... I'll be at TLC though.. Hopefully they can put out a few decent matches.. Problem is, we haven't seen the champion in roughly 3 months :9:

The pattern lately has been terrible TV, very good to great PPV. Not sure why that is but if you just watch PPVs you will enjoy the product at this point. Hopefully it'll get better on TV with Wrestlemania season soon.

The pattern lately has been terrible TV, very good to great PPV. Not sure why that is but if you just watch PPVs you will enjoy the product at this point. Hopefully it'll get better on TV with Wrestlemania season soon.

They've had 3 non clean endings for the past 3 ppvs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk at your local pub.

So I caught my first Raw in months this week. Incredibly disappointing and underwhelming - what was up with that? I might give next week's show one more chance before deciding whether to stick around or not. I still read about what's going on but when I have to sit through 3 hours of relatively unsinteresting television, it makes it hard to justify a continued devotion of time to the program.

So I caught my first Raw in months this week. Incredibly disappointing and underwhelming - what was up with that? I might give next week's show one more chance before deciding whether to stick around or not. I still read about what's going on but when I have to sit through 3 hours of relatively unsinteresting television, it makes it hard to justify a continued devotion of time to the program.

3 hours is just too long imho, but they wanted that third hour to pick up extra cash from the usa network.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk at your local pub.

Anyone catch Ziggler at the game Wednesday? He was behind Washington's bench.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

How is no one in this thread talking about the cm punk interview?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."