• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Not that I need anymore, but worth picking up?
I haven't played it yet, but we are talking about a game that a lot of people loved as an old school fps for less than the price of a sandwich. That sounds pretty worth it to me.

Ask brick man though; that guy owns every PC game released in the last 12 years.

I haven't played it yet, but we are talking about a game that a lot of people loved as an old school fps for less than the price of a sandwich. That sounds pretty worth it to me.

Ask brick man though; that guy owns every PC game released in the last 12 years.
Cashius, are we really going follow me around rating my posts as bad spelling because my phone auto corrected brickman to brick man? Christ, i'm glad we found a way to add negative rep on a technicality.

Back to games; I think you might have a slight addiction problem Jack.

Last edited:

I think my problem is an excess of disposable income and a lack of free time to spend playing games. Haha.

Finished the first episode of Tales from the Borderlands earlier today. If you like Telltale games, you'll like it. It's more light-hearted and comedic than their efforts with The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us, but that's to be expected given the source material. There are a few good laugh out loud moments and the script is generally entertaining with plenty of twists. It should be a fun series. I can't wait to see how they treat Game of Thrones.

Cashius, are we really going follow me around rating my posts as bad spelling because my phone auto corrected brickman to brick man? Christ, i'm glad we found a way to add negative rep on a technicality.

I check this thread regularly. You just admitted to misspelling Jack's name and that's what I flagged your post for. I don't see the problem...

And damn, stop bitching about rep on RCF. Honestly, who the fuck cares? If you're really worried about your rep on an online forum maybe you need to reevaluate your priorities...

To keep the thread on track though Smash 4 for the WiiU looks great. Can't wait to play it once this semester ends.

I check this thread regularly. You just admitted to misspelling Jack's name and that's what I flagged your post for. I don't see the problem...

And damn, stop bitching about rep on RCF. Honestly, who the fuck cares? If you're really worried about your rep on an online forum maybe you need to reevaluate your priorities...

To keep the thread on track though Smash 4 for the WiiU looks great. Can't wait to play it once this semester ends.
As long as we're splitting hairs here both "brick" and "man" were spelled correctly.

You know you are targeting me, so stop being such a petty asshole and just go back to being a regular asshole(logical fallacies and all).

Last edited:
As long as we're splitting hairs here both brick and man were spelled correctly.

You know you are targeting me, so stop being such a petty asshole and just go back to being a regular asshole(logical fallacies and all)

Definitely not. I don't have enough time to go around searching for your posts. Unfortunately for me, you just happen to post in the same threads I frequent.

Keep crying about rep though. It's cute.

Jack never thought two men would be fighting over him.

I'm thinking about picking up the premium upgrade for bf4 now that it is on sale. The game is actually quite good after quite a bit if patching.

I'll go ahead and fire up shadow warrior soon though. It's been awhile since I have played an old school humorous fps.

Just finished Metro Redux.. Both Metro 2033 and Last light are two my favorite games out there. Started the new Wolfenstein, fun but only a rental for sure.

Reactions: KB
Wasn't sure where to put this, but the first installment of the new GoT Telltale game is really good. Love how they created playable characters from an unknown house and incorporated them into the world we all nerd out over. Can't wait for the new episodes.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."