• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NFL Week 13 (11/30/14): Browns (7-4) @ Bills (6-5) [1:00 PM EST, CBS)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoGottiFor3

#ALLin216
Reaction score
thReg13.png

Cleveland_Browns.png
Buffalo_Bills.png

ralphwilson_580.jpg

TV MAPS | STREAM

Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

1:00 PM ET

Last edited:
Going to watch this game with a buddy from Buffalo who is a big Bills fan.

Trent Green isn't terrible as a color commentator.

Was hoping this game was gonna be in Detroit but I said fuck it and bought tickets in Buffalo anyways, first ever Browns road game I'll be attending.

B3kSD9NIIAAT_cD.png:large

I fully expect a drubbing from the Bills. Browns don't exactly have a good track record when dealing with tough, physical d-lines.

Yeah, this one is going to be ugly...

The last time we've won 3 in a row on the road was in 2002. It was also the last time we've won 4 road games in a season.

So yes, chalk this one up as a loss..

you would think the Bills are the 85 bears

Well they are on pace to break the 85 bears sack record.

The problem is they have possible best front four in football. We don't do well if we can't run the ball. If Jacksonville embarrassed is, then a much more talented team with a better line will destroy us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Bills are going to be overly emotional and the Browns will take advantage of that.

Well they are on pace to break the 85 bears sack record.

The problem is they have possible best front four in football. We don't do well if we can't run the ball. If Jacksonville embarrassed is, then a much more talented team with a better line will destroy us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, how far is this going to stretch..? Yeah, the Browns did shitty against Jacksonville. They've also played pretty decent against some solid run defenses and won games in spite of an effective run game.

Injuries. Blech. Cameron. Rubin. Sheard. Gipson.

Fucking injuries suck. Not to mention Mack and Taylor.

I'd have this as a win if it were in Cleveland. Hate Buffalo. It is a weird city. Playing in Buffalo is like playing the Royals in Kansas City.

Justin Gilbert is out today with an illness.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."