• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Timofey Mozgov Mancrush thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Denver winning 6 out of 7 with Mozgov starting really has to hurt our chances. He's got a decent contract as well: it was looking good when Denver was playing poorly but it looks like that was early season jitters right now

If the Cavs are going to have a shot at McGee, it won't be until next summer when Brendan Haywood's contract jumps to $10Mil. And McGee is a knuckle head. You really want to have a good structure in place before adding a player like that.

I think Mozgov is probably available for the trade exception right now, except the Cavs will probably need to throw in some expensive sweeteners to make that happen, like the Memphis pick and some young guys. I'm not sure that's worth the price. Would Mozgov get that many minutes on the Cavs right now?

Right now, the Cavs have a lot of other things they should work on before adding more players to the mix. I'm all for waiting until the price for Mozgov comes down and the team's needs become more clear before making a move, even if that means waiting until next summer. Would Mozgov even get a lot of minutes on the Cavs right now? I don't see the Cavs making a move for an expensive piece until they are sure that they got minutes for the guy.

p.s. I'm sure I sound like a sucker for rookies, but I'd also like to see a bit more of Alex Kirk. He really looked like he was better than the D-league guys when he played in Canton. I thought he might get a few more minutes last night with Varejao out.

Had 5 blocks last game.

Honestly, give them the pick and Joe Harris.

From The Bullshit Whisperer's article this morning....

5. The Cavs also expressed an interest in Denver Nuggets center Timofey Mozgov, but the sides haven't discussed Mozgov "in quite a while," a source told FOX Sports Ohio.

denver just needs to keep losing

and nurkic (sp?) needs to keep looking good

Mozgov-Bloody1-e1419306514725.jpg

The Cavs fucked up that 4th pick. We passed up on Andre Drummond, and Damian Lillard and took Dion Waiters instead.

I'm down with flipping Dion for Mozgov. I'd like to see Tristan stay, even if paying him will be unfair. I think Tristan brings a lot of little things that you need on a winning team.

Since we were set on taking an undersized 2 anyways, I'd take Lillard and make him PG. Kyrie would thrive in the 2 role, that's basically what he is now.

Anyways, I'd take Drummond over Mozgov 10/10 times. If LBJ had Drummond, the league would be fucked, FUCKED!

We have Waiters instead. I feel we severely whiffed on that pick.

That was Detroit Pistons GM level bad.

The Cavs fucked up that 4th pick. We passed up on Andre Drummond, and Damian Lillard and took Dion Waiters instead.

I'm down with flipping Dion for Mozgov. I'd like to see Tristan stay, even if paying him will be unfair. I think Tristan brings a lot of little things that you need on a winning team.

Since we were set on taking an undersized 2 anyways, I'd take Lillard and make him PG. Kyrie would thrive in the 2 role, that's basically what he is now.

Anyways, I'd take Drummond over Mozgov 10/10 times. If LBJ had Drummond, the league would be fucked, FUCKED!

We have Waiters instead. I feel we severely whiffed on that pick.

That was Detroit Pistons GM level bad.

Yeah...it sucks, but hindsight is 20/20. You never have an all-time great going to a team that picked in the top 5 so many times in quick succession and yet still sucked. We honestly could have but together the greatest roster ever but then again, any slight deviation in history and we do t get the number one luck last year. Sigh.

Hindsight is 20/20 ... but the Dion pick came totally out of left field.

I do not get this. Drummond is the Big mans Waiters. They both have the talent to excel but they lack the knowledge to win. As far as I know Drummond is not turning the Pistons into a power house. Also who knew Lillard would be the player he is today. Looking back at that draft we got decent value for that pick compared to MCG or Barnes. That draft outside of Davis was not very good. Waiters is more valuable than we think and reminds me a lot of the Harden OKC days.

Being that the choice was Barnes or Waiters, it wasn't.

I do not get this. Drummond is the Big mans Waiters. They both have the talent to excel but they lack the knowledge to win. As far as I know Drummond is not turning the Pistons into a power house. Also who knew Lillard would be the player he is today. Looking back at that draft we got decent value for that pick compared to MCG or Barnes. That draft outside of Davis was not very good. Waiters is more valuable than we think and reminds me a lot of the Harden OKC days.

Drummon is so poor at free throwing that he cant be on floor in crunch time.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."