• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 NFL Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
In all seriousness, though, I would totally take Jay Cutler. He has his issues, but he's a significantly better QB than anyone on our roster or anyone we'll be in place to take in the draft.

beastmooode.0.gif

1 New England 13-3
2 Denver 13-3
3 Pittsburgh 11-5
4 Indianapolis 11-5
5 Baltimore 11-5
6 San Diego 10-6

1 Seattle 12-4
2 Green Bay 12-4
3 Dallas 11-5
4 New Orleans 7-9
5 Arizona 12-4
6 Detroit 11-5

Swap New Orleans out for Atlanta/Carolina, and it looks like I really nailed this one.

Seems to me Trestman's job may be in jeopardy, and he's trying to win a couple games with a scrub to prove its all Cutlers fault.

I have no other excuse to start Jimmy Clausen over anyone...

My guess has been a combination of Bears front office not wanting to further damage his trade value and not wanting to see him fuck up anymore. That said he is a starter in the NFL. He has weeks of terrible play, he is horrid with the press, but he is easily in the top 30 active QBs.

What coaches get canned tomorrow? I think we will see vacancies in Atlanta, Oakland, San Fran, New York (the Jets), and Chicago.

Hard to believe Cris Collinsworth can talk on the SNF broadcast right now, considering he has Roethlisberger's dick so far down his throat.

Hard to believe Cris Collinsworth can talk on the SNF broadcast right now, considering he has Roethlisberger's dick so far down his throat.

You know he's the biggest Bengals homer in the world, correct? Granted, I too was surprised on how much praise he gave Ben.

What coaches get canned tomorrow? I think we will see vacancies in Atlanta, Oakland, San Fran, New York (the Jets), and Chicago.
Skins. Gruden is awful, and I believe management will take RGIII over him.

suh.jpg

This guy is such trash. Suh backs up with Rodgers on the ground behind him to step on Rodgers' injured calf and stand there for 1-2 seconds.

Thank God the fucking Steelers are out. That's the organization that could definitely pull a Super Bowl run out of their ass at any given time...good to see them get bounced. Now let's have Indy bash Cinci tomorrow and the Pats crush Baltimore next week, and I can sleep easy until the draft.

I am truly at a loss anytime the Ravers and Steelers play. I guess I 'want' the Ravens to win. So that happened and now I want the Ravens to lose by 60 the next game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."