• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Destiny

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Nope, just hit people in the face a lot. I need some people to play with in the mornings, playing by myself gets a little boring.

I work midnights. Mornings are best for me, but I think you're one of those Playstation guys.

I'm in tomorrow morning if you want Dang. Been playing a lot of crucible lately, and I'd say my average k/d is about 1.5.

Have some amazeballs games, have some bad ones, but mostly i'm rock solid. My best game was 27 and 1 lol.

So I've reached lvl 23 with relative ease, and reading through some previous responses to my questions at the start was quite helpful. I'm now at the point where I believe I'll be grinding, which I'm totally good with, but I do have some questions, namely about what's most effective.

I can't play regularly, so if I only have a small window, what're my best choices for something to do? Daily Mission? Bounties? Other?

Are the loot chances better on lvl 24 vs. 22 vs. 20 strikes on the playlist? Better to breeze through a 20 than struggle on a 22, or will the 22/24 net me better gear/chances for gear over time?

Is it worth going both Vanguard & Crucible rep. if I can't max both weekly (which I doubt I can), or should I focus only on one? Is any appreciably faster? Is there any difference in the gear they provide? Are the other factions worth choosing (new monarchy, etc)? What are the differences between the other 3 factions to choose from for gear?

Also, I don't know what I don't know about this endgame and lvling from 23 up, so any additional words of wisdom much appreciated!
If you want to add me on Xbox One, I can help you do some harder stuff when you get ready (weeklies/nightfalls).

I'm on the Xbox One also. Just hit 25, ready to start getting into some harder shit. Nietzsches Dog is the gamer tag.

Hey, sorry Dang my internet got messed up for awhile. Just a reminder for those of you, go and grab the first chest on crotas end. If you take the first left and there is an orange light up top, that's the spot. Takes about a minute if you get it first try, if not just die and i5 will reset.

I've really been wanting to do the new raid or the VoG on hard. I've been having difficulty getting enough people together. Do you guys have interest this weekend?

I've really been wanting to do the new raid or the VoG on hard. I've been having difficulty getting enough people together. Do you guys have interest this weekend?
Just as an FYI in case you didn't know, you can still get the first raid chest from the Crota raid doing it solo. I know that doesn't help you beat the raid, but it gives you the chance at obtaining raid gear before you actually do the raid.

I believe I'll be free until about 6:30 or 7:00 on Saturday night and then after the Browns game on Sunday.

Got a couple nights off work this weekend. I'll be playing quite a bit. Iron banner and raids. Maybe hit a couple of eris dailies. Hit me up on xbox1 - dano4410. Send a message that ur on rcf if I don't accept.

Xur disappointed me this week. Just about nothing worth grabbing. Though I may buy the upgraded Knucklehead Radar and shard my old one and eat the 6 strange coin loss because I basically can't play without it anymore.

I very strongly recommend getting Patience and Time if you don't have a good Arc sniper rifle. I carry both Ice Breaker and Patience and Time with me at all times - then again, I love sniper rifles. Patience and Time helps out tremendously in Arc Burn weekly challenges. The perks are pretty good too, I actually enjoy having the radar up while I aim more than the ability to turn invisible.

To my fellow Titans: if you passed on Ruin Wings last week, get them this week. I wasn't sure, but I had a surplus of coins and nabbed them. I'd especially nab them if you have a very strong machine gun. I was fortunate enough to decode Thunderlord from a legendary engram last weekend. I've since combined the two and it's incredible how much ammo I have at a given time. I can actually use my heavy as my primary weapon (especially with selecting the perk on Thunderlord where you max your ammo capacity) during spots where there are tons of enemies. I'm looking forward to pulling this combo out during Crota's End.

The Titan has some really good pieces of equipment such as the Helm of Saint-14 and The Armamentarium. I think Ruin Wings is the best Titan exotic, and I've used them all except the Helm of Saint-14 and The Glasshouse. Double-grenades is great with The Armamentarium, but the sheer amount of damage you can do with beefed up ammo and drops from your heavy weapon trumps it for me while you wait for your grenade(s) to recharge.

U can Solo the entire raid...if you're a G. Lol

There are videos out there now of people Soloing the entire raid.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."