• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 24 | Cleveland Cavaliers (14-9) vs. Atlanta Hawks (17-7) | December 17th, 2014 | 7:00 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Hawks win 127-98. The following guessed the Hawks to win and here is the differential score:

AngleFan: 109-104 Hawks...18+6=24
TwentyThree: 114-100 Hawks...13+2=15
Cavalier Domer: 107-103 Hawks...20+5=25
Kevin Ollie: 92-83 Hawks...35+15=50
dkbldev: 101-94 Hawks...26+4=30
CavsSimmy: 97-92 Hawks...30+6=36
Maximus: 103-96 Hawks...24+2=26

@TwentyThree is the winner. Please PM me you email address.

This team is softer than tissue paper
Why is it that the KING always ends up benign the best post defender on his team

Our bigs are soft

Defensively this was a team failure. It was as if they could handle the first two rotations and then just became lost. I have not seen that many wide open shots in a professional game in, well I cant remember when. Defensive rebounds were low, but then there weren't a lot of opportunities since everything they put up went in.. Cant wait to see Memphis..

I just really don't understand the ripping on Dion. He was the only one making a concerted effort to drive and kick.

LeBron took more questionable shots and forced the issue when the going got tough. Shut down all ball movement and just looked to play 1-on-1. I don't think he should get a pass just because he's LeBron.

My wife wanted to watch the Micheal Buble special, much to my dismay. Thankfully, it saved me from this tampon dumpster of a game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."