• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Annual RCF Rate My Team/Who to Play Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Do I start Gordon? I'm hoping johnny actually "let's the ball rip". I got jordan Matthews on my bench. Gordon or matthews? Julius thomas has been killing me. Picked up Owen daniels. I want to stick with Julius bc I got peyton and if they hit for 2 tds. I pretty much win. Now, peyton...cam newton on waivers....

Still think you stick with Gordon. I think they are going to want to see what Johnny has. He will throw more this game. Feel like you have to stick with Thomas. Easily Peyton. How can you bench him?????

Starting rbs are Demarco and tre mason. Tre got a nice matchup against the giants. On my bench I have latavious Murray vs buffalo. Doug martin against GB.

Hopefully Murray will play and you will be fine. L. Murray would not be a bad start. He gets touches and coach wants to get him involved.

Last but not least. Picked up Carolia's defense. Obviously they got the browns at home, or do I go with baltimore at houston. I like both.

Baltimore.

Just what I would do. I am in the finals in both my $$$ leagues, but I have been wrong before.

What should I do with McCoy? It seemed like he didn't get any goal line carries last week vs Dallas. They all went to polk and sproles. Howevwr I like there matchup vs Washington. I also have Murray Anderson and frank gore. I want to start Anderson vs cinci but McCoy plays Saturday so if I don't start him then I would be forced to play gore or pick up asantia if Murray doesn't go.. Ugh

McCoy admitted today that Polk is the main GL back. You may get McCoy in there in the hurry up..

It's a risk/reward play.

McCoy admitted today that Polk is the main GL back. You may get McCoy in there in the hurry up..

It's a risk/reward play.
Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. I don't pick up Polk and start him do I?? I don't feel comfortable with gore. But if Murray plays than I'm fine

By the way, if your defense has an unfavorable match-up this week and there isn't much on the waiver wire, give the Broncos some consideration. They play in Cincinnati, but it's a Monday night game, and Dalton has wilted in prime time so many times in the past.

Do I start Emmanuel Sanders or Randall Cobb this weekend? The other spot is Beckham Jr, who had been killing it lately so I'm going to keep him in. Leaning towards Cobb right now.

I'd start whoever has been more consistent all year. That's probably Cobb, but I don't have either on any of my teams so I'm not sure.

lol, right.

damn....i have three players in my starting lineup who are NOT probable or questionable. i could be seriously screwed. just as likely to score 60 as i am 160 i think.

lol, right.

damn....i have three players in my starting lineup who are NOT probable or questionable. i could be seriously screwed. just as likely to score 60 as i am 160 i think.
What players are probable , questionable? Do you have any other options??

cam newton

lynch - been questionable all season, whatever. didn't practice yesterday.

alshon is probable, didn't practice thursday

ty hilton questionable, did not practice thursday

deandre hopkins is day to day

dan carpenter...assuming he will be OK? idk

on my bench is

QB - derek andseron and shaun hill
WR - davante adams and marqise lee (already played, i picked him up weds without realizing he played last night)
TE - donnell and reed
RB - silas redd

They are playing if they are Probable.

I have Hilton on one of my teams and I picked up Nicks just in case. You should too.

Moncrief wasn't available.

I also have Julio, so thinking of picking up Harry Douglas. But I also have one of the dbag receivers from PITT on my bench, could always throw them in.

Do you like whichever QB vs. Browns or Shaun Hill vs Giants?

welp

ty hilton, arguably my best player, is a "long shot" to play. gonna test it in warmups.

i can choose between larry donnell, hakeem nicks, or davante adams. davante has the highest projection at 14 points but i don't know why, that seems quite generous. all three guys are gonna be boom or bust. fuck.

Hey guys do I play murray or wait and play anderson Monday night vs Cinci

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."