• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Ok, like I posted earlier, I have a shit ton of games on the docket that I haven't touched yet. I finally have a day off coming up soon. What should I play? Dragon Age, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed, Shadow of Mordor (finish it up), Destiny, something else that I probably own but am currently forgetting.

I just started Far Cry and it seems cool so far. A little overwhelming at first though. Looks like it's a big game, and I know DAI is huge although I'm saving it for Winter Break. I'd finish up Mordor and kill Far Cry if I were you.

Stupid Xbox One. If you forget to quit out of the game before leaving Dragon Age, you end up with the game timer continuing the whole time your system is "off"

At the moment, my game claims I've been playing for almost 300+ hours. But, it's an easy way to grind out the time it takes for your advisors to do special missions. One is on a mission that takes 30+ hours, so guess I'll play sometime tomorrow.

Right now Driveclub and Binding of Isaac for the PS4 and Super Mario Bros and Mario 3D world on the Wii-U Doing Mario from the NES to the newest game is Mind blowing in a way and is awesome. Driveclub added weather effects and the game looks amazing best graphics yet to date IMO. Binding of Isaac is addicting as heck. Fun times.

Dragon Age, COD and 2k15.

Tomb Raider, it's dope.

As in the reboot on PS3/Xbox One? Or the Definitive Edition? I loved it on Xbox One & am contemplating getting the Definitive to tie me over before 'Rise of the Tomb Raider' is released.. Is it worth it?

Also, has anyone played WWE 2K15? Thinking about getting it for the 'MyCareer Mode.' Have dreamt of that kind of game mode since I was a kid.

Just finished the first episode of Game of Thrones. Damn. Did not see that ending coming. Looking forward to the next episode.

Just finished the first episode of Game of Thrones. Damn. Did not see that ending coming. Looking forward to the next episode.

I've been playing it too, not done yet. Is it me or is it longer than usual? I don't have a ton of experience with Telltale, but it seems like its much longer than the Wolf Among Us.

Not really a spoiler, but just to be safe. I'm at the part where Ethan is receiving Ramsey Snow. Not sure if I'm almost done or not.

As in the reboot on PS3/Xbox One? Or the Definitive Edition? I loved it on Xbox One & am contemplating getting the Definitive to tie me over before 'Rise of the Tomb Raider' is released.. Is it worth it?

Also, has anyone played WWE 2K15? Thinking about getting it for the 'MyCareer Mode.' Have dreamt of that kind of game mode since I was a kid.

I always loved playing WWE games even though I don't watch wrestling at all. It's just fun to create a wrestler and wail on people. Same goes for the fight night games.

I've been playing it too, not done yet. Is it me or is it longer than usual? I don't have a ton of experience with Telltale, but it seems like its much longer than the Wolf Among Us.

According to Steam, it took me 117 minutes to complete, so it seems about par for the course for Telltale games. The first episode of Tales from the Borderlands says two hours exactly for me on Steam as well.

getting back into Kingdom Hearts 3D, hopefully beat it this week playing around my finals schedule..because..

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 HD ReMix IS WAITING FOR ME ive never really played BBS yet, i cannot wait for that one

Just finished up Bioshock 1, great game besides all of the times it crashed and I lost significant progress (eventually learned my lesson and started saving often). I struggled a lot because I was trying to use guns to kill everything, but the game got way easier once I decided to boost up the wrench and eventually got the crossbow. Big Daddys are a joke once you get the crossbow. I thought the ending could have been better, probably one of the easiest final boss fights I've ever played.

Moving on to Bioshock 2 now.

Last edited:
Yeah the ending to BioShock was terrible. I personally thought the game should have ended when you found out that you were being manipulated the whole time and then Ryan makes you beat him to death. If it had ended right there, it would probably be one of my top ten games of all time.

The entire last act after that was just boring, and Fontaine paled in comparison to Ryan as a villain. He was just too evil for the sake of being evil. I've also always hated when a twenty hour game has a couple of thirty second cutscenes to wrap everything up. There's just no chance they'll be satisfying, and that was definitely the case with BioShock.

Reactions: NtG
Steam sale is on. I just picked up the metal gear solid 5 prologue for 13 dollars. So happy that they are bringing this series to PC. The PC is all of a sudden getting a ton of games that use to be console exclusive.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."