• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League '14-'15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Especially with Bosh out indefinitely. I suspect that Deng will pick up his production even more now. I do like the idea of having the top 2 rated fantasy players on my squad though.

Yea i had a lot reasons to break up those splash brothers lets hope it works out for both of us.

Looking to make some moves... Pm or propose.

My head is still spinning from Robin Lopez being lost for twice as long as originally reported... but I think I volleyed back as well as possible: dropped Landry and Lopez for Marcus Smart and Thomas Robinson... but I no longer have any idea of my strengths and needs after all that. I'm hanging up the trade hotline for a week.

I waffled on grabbing Robinson for like an hour last night. But Stotts' wonky rotation promises freaked me out. If you can get the Robinson from last night for the next six weeks, you'll never miss Lopez.

Was hoping Smart would still be available Keys...thought about logging in last night, but regrettably waited until this morning. I drafted Smart in the 9th round in this league, and dropped him after the injuries and limited play time.

Should've gotten him back...

Was hoping Smart would still be available Keys...thought about logging in last night, but regrettably waited until this morning. I drafted Smart in the 9th round in this league, and dropped him after the injuries and limited play time.

Should've gotten him back...
Looks like Keys grabbed him off waivers. You probably would have lucked out anyway for just grabbing his as a FA.

I had my eye on Smart since you dropped him CCF. I held onto him for an injured week and then had to let him go... I was legitimately pissed Karma grabbed him. I dropped Evan Turner over a month ago because I was waiting for the Rondo trade to grab Smart. Timing just worked out for me. Three days ago I thought I shouldn't make more moves because I was giving first-place Kypus a beat down... funny what a few injuries can do in this league!

I'm looking to move Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili. I'd listen on just about anyone though. Looking for scoring.

Just a follow-up to my previous post:

I've received several offers for Kevin Love, which I completely understand. He's probably my best asset. With that said, I would want a significant return on him. The same goes for Leonard - I know he's been hurt, but he should return soon.

On Ginobili, Parker, and DeRozan - I know having all three injured players is killing me, but I'm not going to be dropping any of them or simply giving them away. I know how one of Parker or DeRozan could help a top team who can afford to stash a player, so while I'm not asking for stars in return, I am asking for players that can help me more than what I can find on waivers.

I know I'm in dead last, but I'm still playing out the season and trying to be competitive for the betterment of the league. I need scorers...shoot me some offers.

Any takers for Devin Harris? When I traded for him, Rondo hadn't been traded to the Mavs. I do not like to carry 3 players from a team. So Devin Harris has to go.

Will take any reasonable PG getting at least 20 mpg.

I had my eye on Smart since you dropped him CCF. I held onto him for an injured week and then had to let him go... I was legitimately pissed Karma grabbed him. I dropped Evan Turner over a month ago because I was waiting for the Rondo trade to grab Smart.

Don't you mean....?
download.php

Lesson learned today - Yahoo, unlike ESPN, doesn't let trade offers expire after a week.

Ah well, go Melo! :)

I wondered, wtf happened there...

Yeah I would have canceled it had I known it was still active. With that said, that's my fault, not his, so I'm not going to create a stink about it. I'm getting a good primer in Yahoo vs ESPN and categories vs points this year lol.

Was that trade supposed to be cancelled? I only check into my team a couple times a week and saw it this morning....

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."