• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Destiny

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
And people wonder why I quit playing this shitshow of a game.

So a buddy and I were playing and decided we would grab that first chest in crotas end raid. Ghallahorn. Pretty pumped up about it. I know it's known to be a great weapon to have. Can anyone tell me why though? I'm not sure what the cluster of missiles are. I'm guessing that's what everyone is likesabout it.

So a buddy and I were playing and decided we would grab that first chest in crotas end raid. Ghallahorn. Pretty pumped up about it. I know it's known to be a great weapon to have. Can anyone tell me why though? I'm not sure what the cluster of missiles are. I'm guessing that's what everyone is likesabout it.

Gjallhorn's wolfpack rounds are what makes it so great. It has it's primary hit on the target, and then shoots out other rounds that either clears out the enemies around it, or will do a bunch of extra hits on the enemy. Essentially one Gjallahorn round will hit a boss 6-8 times. This was huge in VoG when Time's Vengeance was on during Atheon.

Thanks MJ. Just got 2 snipers off of iron banner. Rerolled both a couple times to get a void one and an arc one. I'm pretty excited about them and that they are only legendaries. Wouldn't mind getting a solar one too but I'm broke and goin to the cavs game today and working next few nights. We'll see

It is, by far, the best exotic gun for pve in the game. Really the best gun period. I finally pulled one myself from vog last week, and combined with the ruin wings its 2nd to none.

Completed the new raid the 2nd day after the dlc was out, but gotta say I hate how cheesy it has already become... You can literally cheese every single part of the raid (outside of the death singer, which doesn't drop loot anyways). Just disappointing cause I think this raid is pretty fun. The sword is a blast to use, and just in general I had a lot of fun going in blind with my team and figuring things out as we went through it.

It took us 3 hours for us to get to the boss the first time. After that, it took us over 4 hours just to take down crota. That was a tough fight to figure out, but man did it feel great when we finally cleared it lol. I was the swordbearer as well which made it even sweeter.

The loot drops are also a lot better too. I already have full raid gear after 2 weeks (the helm drops against crota on normal mode now). Just need 20 radiant shards to be 32.

Really hope they fix the crota cheese before the hard raid comes out. I'm already getting tired of people suggesting cheesing when I hop in a group trying to clear crota.

So i got the hive gun that you can upgrade. Now I have to wait until i'm Eris rank 3. Then once it's upgraded, pray to RNGesus, to get the upgrade thing from the raid. Then I have a Nechrocasm, which honestly sounds awesome.

I just created a 3rd character. A warlock. I already have 2 lv31 hunters with full raid gear. I just need more shards to level them up.... Hence the 3rd character to run the raid even more for the hope of getting even more shards.

You need 63 total shards to achieve lv32.

You PSN guys down to raid tonight? Like 7?

Any volunteers to drag me through the raid sometime this week (PS4)? I should be 26 in a day or two.

So i got the hive gun that you can upgrade. Now I have to wait until i'm Eris rank 3. Then once it's upgraded, pray to RNGesus, to get the upgrade thing from the raid. Then I have a Nechrocasm, which honestly sounds awesome.

Thank god for Dr. Gymbo or I'd have deleted that gun. I had no clue what it was at first. I can't wait to upgrade it now.

Any volunteers to drag me through the raid sometime this week (PS4)? I should be 26 in a day or two.

Sure thing, add me: JFerrell1985

Thank god for Dr. Gymbo or I'd have deleted that gun. I had no clue what it was at first. I can't wait to upgrade it now.

Lucky...I've been grinding for it for awhile now. You need to kill Hive with it to level up the Cannibalism perk.

I anticipate getting the expansion pass from someone for Xmas. I will see you guys after the holidays.

Sure thing, add me: JFerrell1985
Lucky...I've been grinding for it for awhile now. You need to kill Hive with it to level up the Cannibalism perk.
I fisted Crota for about 3 hours, but sob I got it. Apparently you get it from killing the blade of Crota, the first expansion mission on Earth has a Blade spawn every time. Most of the time is spent loading or in orbit, but if you want it that's the easy way.

Got a couple nights off work this weekend. I'll be playing quite a bit. Iron banner and raids. Maybe hit a couple of eris dailies. Hit me up on xbox1 - dano4410. Send a message that ur on rcf if I don't accept.
Bit late to the party, but I sent you an invite.

Just an update, I'm on Xbox One now after Xmas. Have done the entire raid three times now, so I know what I'm doing. VoG is a joke now as well.

CavsFan234233

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."