• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 National Champs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
After watching some tape on Winston, is it just me or does he have a seriously long wind up/release?
Yea that's been one of the biggest knocks on him. I think Oregon wipes the floor with FSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching some tape on Winston, is it just me or does he have a seriously long wind up/release?

Plus I just fucking hate him. Everything.

Winston-Supermarket-Sweep.jpg

Side note: What a bad-ass show this used to be.

Every major outlet has Paul Chryst, current Pitt coach, going to Wisconsin.

He played QB there and was OC there for a long time. Also grew up in Madison.

Basically, Wisconsin is getting a guy that doesn't plan on leaving.

Every major outlet has Paul Chryst, current Pitt coach, going to Wisconsin.

He played QB there and was OC there for a long time. Also grew up in Madison.

Basically, Wisconsin is getting a guy that doesn't plan on leaving.
All Chryst has to do is run the same offense they've been running for 20 years. Keep the assistants around. Win 8-9 most years, 10-11 and vie for the BIG title in good years.

Nothing really changes.

Bo approached YSU about the role, so I'd imagine he's pretty happy.

Plus he gets to collect from Nebraska during his tenure at YSU, where he wanted to see his girls go to Cardinal Mooney.

We now know victory is our only path...

Urban Meyer has played Alabama in big games before, and Meyer has beaten Alabama in a big game before. That, of course, was the 2008 SEC Championship, which saw the Florida Gators beat Alabama 31-20.

The quarterback for Florida that day was Tim Tebow, and Tebow and the Gators would go on to win a national championship. So it would only make sense that Meyer would have Tebow speak to his current Ohio State team as they prepare to play Alabama in the Sugar Bowl for a potential championship berth.

We now know victory is our only path...

Call me nuts, and I know I'm an OSU homer but generally if I think OSU is gonna lose I will say so. But I wonder if this team has another upset in its tank. Alabama is favored by like two scores and virtually everybody and their mother outside of Columbus thinks OSU will lose, and lose big.

Not sure I'm counting this team out led by Urban Meyer. I did my Bowl Pickem and I actually picked Ohio State. Confidence? Not super high. But I'm seeing predictions, not from forum losers but from ESPN and SI analysts, saying Ohio State will lose 31-7. OSU will score 7 points? Really?

This Alabama squad is being immensely overrated. Not that they aren't really good, but I feel like people are thinking of the Bama teams from years past. This is not them. They're beatable. And this team has been resilient all year long, suffering through multiple QB injuries and actuallty improving with each one. Going against Saban gives me pause, but Meyer is one of the best coaches for a reason. As much as I liked Tressel I would have zero confidence in this one if he was still our coach; Meyer gives us a puncher's chance, IMO.

Plus, everyone and their whore mother thought OSU was going to lose to WISC, and even if they thought they were gonna win, it would be last second. I even only gave OSU maybe a 6-7pt win.

I have said all along if we can hold Bama to 17-21pts, I believe we will win. Cordale doesn;t even have to be that lights out. Our DEF will win/lose the game for us.

Saban has always hated defending up tempo offenses. Besides working on the read option reads by Cardale, the thing OSU should work on the most is running plays at a blistering pace.

Problem is we literally have no idea what to expect from our offense. Easy to write off championship game as fluke/emotional high from Barett's injury. Have to just pray we have one hell of a game plan.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."