• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Love - Miami Ground Machine

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Kevin Love a Hero for Saving a Dog?

• Yes

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Too Right!

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Hotter than Jimmy G

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Jim Chones

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
Despite the 1/10...Love had a better impact tonight compared to previous games.

I honestly think the major front court defensive woes are coming from Varejao, sure Love is bad but half the time Andy is not even rotating.

is there a rap song about kevin love?

we need a "Ball Hard KLove" equivalent

Makes me giggle when people are saying Kevin Love looks small. I think Back to saying 6'5.5 barefoot Anthony Bennett was WAY too small and there was a huge contingent that thought I was silly.

Love's always been a slightly undersized PF. coupled with a big center he more than makes up for it with his fundamentals and grit down low. It definitely shows when he is paired with a similarly sized TT or non rim protector like Andy.

Last edited:
Love had three blocks today. He also closed out and contested well, forcing bad shots. He had a steal and deflected the ball two other times. I think we can give him credit tonight for playing decent-to-good defense.

Despite his shots not falling, and being sick, he fought and clawed the entire game on the boards and on D. He's learning a whole new facet of the game. Give him time.

Despite the 1/10...Love had a better impact tonight compared to previous games.
Honestly, that speaks pretty negatively about his performance to this point. Obviously you stay patient because it's early and his track record undoubtedly earns him the benefit of the doubt, but you'd definitely like to see more from him.

The thing that gets me is this is Brons first running in Miami and everyone seemed to forget that. This same thing was going on. The ONLY difference is we have a young team and Bron always wanted to be a father figure so here we are.. I swear Batman could come to Cleveland to fight crime and we would find ways to question him.

I think he and maybe the rest of the team is going to have to fail spectacularly in the playoffs to realize how much you really need to win. I haven't really seen the fire of a contender from anyone yet.

Everyone should get tapes of Delly playing defense in their stocking this year.

I think he and maybe the rest of the team is going to have to fail spectacularly in the playoffs to realize how much you really need to win. I haven't really seen the fire of a contender from anyone yet.

Everyone should get tapes of Delly playing defense in their stocking this year.
Cant blame em either.

It took Bron forever to get to the finals with us and he had to play unbelieveably crazy

We have a better team but just like inflation on gas prices, the leagues talent level has risen so much its not funny.

You have to play at such a high level to win nowadays its scary

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."