• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Agree with the opinion of most here... overall it was a somewhat boring show especially in the middle, but it had it's moments. Bray vs. Ambrose, despite the goofy finish, really delivered in the main event spot. Ziggler vs. Harper was fun as well, and Ziggler rocking Brownie the Elf on his tights was pretty cool. Big Show vs. Rowan and Ryback vs. Kane were more disappointing then I expected them to be, which is saying a lot.

I was there.. It was worse live than on TV.. So many botches and overall boring matches..

Sadly raw tonight was better... Its so predictable

I cancelled my cable a few months back and usually watch Raw on Hulu. Anything important happen?

I cancelled my cable a few months back and usually watch Raw on Hulu. Anything important happen?

Seth rollins may be a paul heyman guy.. Other than that no.. Lesnar showed up.. Glad he came to raw and not TLC... (Sarcasm)

Rollins would be amazing as a Paul Heyman guy. They're probably setting up a Rollins/Reigns fued after Brock drops the belt.

I wish they handled Brock better. They should have had Heyman on TV every week talking down the roster and how nobody is worthy of Brock's defense etc.. Then all they'd have to do to get him back on TV is have Cena go out for a few weeks calling him a coward or whatever have Lesnar show up as a surprise F5 Cena and his friends. Boom Royal Rumble match

Rollins would be amazing as a Paul Heyman guy. They're probably setting up a Rollins/Reigns fued after Brock drops the belt.

I don't think Rollins needs Heyman, he's good on the mic by himself. Brock lesnar is awful on the mic and needs heyman as a mouth piece.

wish they handled Brock better. They should have had Heyman on TV every week talking down the roster and how nobody is worthy of Brock's defense etc.. Then all they'd have to do to get him back on TV is have Cena go out for a few weeks calling him a coward or whatever have Lesnar show up as a surprise F5 Cena and his friends. Boom Royal Rumble match

I wish they had him actually defend the title every PPV or at least every other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk at your local pub.

I don't think Rollins needs Heyman, he's good on the mic by himself. Brock lesnar is awful on the mic and needs heyman as a mouth piece

Disagree. Rollins is average on the mic at best. Personally? Reigns could use Heyman the most, though. Reigns is bad. Like. Borderline the worst.

I wish they had him actually defend the title every PPV or at least every other.

Literally couldn't afford to...

Rollins over the past year has gotten leaps and bounds better on the mic. With J&J beside him, he's exceling for sure. He's just a little weasel who sides with the power to get his way and its a great way to generate heat.

And yes Reigns has about 4-5 moves he does and is one of the worst on the mic. I think AJ, Bella's and Paige are all better on the mic than him. He'll even Eugene was better.

Disagree. Rollins is average on the mic at best. Personally? Reigns could use Heyman the most, though. Reigns is bad. Like. Borderline the worst.

I agree, that's why he was doing just one liners for a while.

Then they can't afford to make him champion.

That would actually be incredible but since they need Reigns as a baby face, and Heyman is probably the best heel the WWE has... We're just going to have to sit through him fumbling. I wonder if there are any good face managers around. Would be nice to have Punk back and have them feud so Reigns doesn't have to do much mic work.

That would actually be incredible but since they need Reigns as a baby face, and Heyman is probably the best heel the WWE has... We're just going to have to sit through him fumbling. I wonder if there are any good face managers around. Would be nice to have Punk back and have them feud so Reigns doesn't have to do much mic work.

Zeb Colter, but they have him doing the real american gimmick.

Zeb Colter, but they have him doing the real american gimmick.

I was thinking Zeb but I hate his current gimmick. He's so much better as a heel as well.

The art of having a manager has kind of dwindled since the 90's.

No doubt in my mind dolph ziggler should be main eventing. It's about to be daniel Bryan all over again if he picks up more steam.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."