• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan (Nov 26, 12:00 EST)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I jumped four times and have not grown any extra limbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to @FootballScoop both Jim Harbaugh and Butch Jones have told Michigan no

"The feedback I heard isn’t going to excite many at Michigan; in fact, one source was very blunt, saying “Michigan is struggling to find their next head coach.” Michigan athletic director Jim Hackett and senior assistant athletic director Mike DeBord have spoken with a number of potential candidates is the what I’m told; and the reception thus far hasn’t been positive. We are told that the Michigan administration was hoping to have largely have their man identified by now and that does not appear to be the case as calls were ongoing yesterday.

It is our understanding from sources at Michigan that there is significant disagreement within the building in Ann Arbor regarding the potential candidacy of Les Miles. Hackett very much considers Les a friend and a candidate he would like to pursue. Others in the department do not believe this is in the best interests of Michigan and fear that Les would publicly acknowledge their interest but ultimately choose to remain at LSU, giving the Michigan search a very public black eye."

Yiiiiiiiikes

OSU needs them to hire someone decent. Can OSU send some trustees up there to find them someone?

Seriously, I almost feel like they're trying to suck every year to sabotage our strength of schedule or something. How hard can it to be to win 10 games in this conference when you pull in that kind of talent?

If you thought Michigan football was bad...their basketball team just lost to NJIT.

I love how 4 Michigan schools made a bowl game, but not UM lol

Michigan fans hoping this announcement, given that it is coming soon after the 49ers were eliminated from playoffs, boosts the chances that Harbaugh is coming.

In fact, the Harbaugh smoke is starting to resemble the LeBron smoke.

Seemed like there was no shot LeBron would return. Then Miami lost in the Finals. Then some other things like getting number 1 fell into place.

Things are coming together for Michigan here.

Michigan fans hoping this announcement, given that it is coming soon after the 49ers were eliminated from playoffs, boosts the chances that Harbaugh is coming.

In fact, the Harbaugh smoke is starting to resemble the LeBron smoke.

Seemed like there was no shot LeBron would return. Then Miami lost in the Finals. Then some other things like getting number 1 fell into place.

Things are coming together for Michigan here.
MoGoBlog, the preeminent Michigan blog, has stolen our "it's happening" meme.

Further proof that the best things in Michigan come from Ohio.

Last edited:
I already fucking hated Harbaugh, so why not add a little extra fuel to the fire. Here's to him ditching scUM in three years to return to the NFL.

I already fucking hated Harbaugh, so why not add a little extra fuel to the fire. Here's to him ditching scUM in three years to return to the NFL.
Just like Urban ditching OSU in about a year due to "stress", right? :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."