• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kyle Korver is opening his own club...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Why can't he be our starting 2? Can you even imagine?

If I could draw up my ideal 2 guard next to Kyrie and LeBron, it would be Korver.

Because when Grant offered more money than Ferry, the team was in transition with a bunch of guys under the age of 22. Korver took the team further along. I love Korver's game and it's clear as day that this team needs a trade or two to push it over the top, but there are reasons it is hard to go from the lottery to the top of the standings in one season.

Because when Grant offered more money than Ferry, the team was in transition with a bunch of guys under the age of 22. Korver took the team further along. I love Korver's game and it's clear as day that this team needs a trade or two to push it over the top, but there are reasons it is hard to go from the lottery to the top of the standings in one season.
When you acquire lebron james and kevin love in the summer it shouldn't be THAT hard. Ask the 08 celtics about it. But yes we do need a serious change or 2 to make us a real championship threat this year. Otherwise, if this team stands pat, I don't see it. Not going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes korver is awesome. only earning ~$5.7M/yr over the next three years too; easily the best non-rookie deal at that level in the league.

When you acquire lebron james and kevin love in the summer it shouldn't be THAT hard. Ask the 08 celtics about it.

Getting James and Love WAS that hard because of the salary cap. It took multiple trades with three teams involving six total players to get a trade exemption. That sounds like the very definition of "THAT hard."

We are talking about getting the right pieces around our Big 3, and yes, that will take time. I'm expecting some teams to enter "asset accumulation" in about one and a half months... then we will see some changes in the value of expiring contracts.

My question was rhetorical but thank you

Updated numbers:

FG: 51.5%
3P: 54.1%
FT: 96.0%

This is unprecedented... He's not even that far from breaking Jose Calderon's 98% FT shooting season, which I thought was an unbreakable record.

What is the name of tha club and are these guys gonna be there ?

night.jpg

When you acquire lebron james and kevin love in the summer it shouldn't be THAT hard. Ask the 08 celtics about it. But yes we do need a serious change or 2 to make us a real championship threat this year. Otherwise, if this team stands pat, I don't see it. Not going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're essentially talking about the exception that proves the rule.

so zach lowe brought up an interesting scenario on twitter this morning - should korver be an all-star? especially if the hawks are still sitting in the same place come the break?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."