• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Andrew Wiggins

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Wiggins has had some bad games recently. He does not have a top ten rookie per and that is with most of the highest drafted rookies not playing

Some of you need to put it into perspective, he's a 19 year old kid averaging 12p/4r while offense isn't even his forte. He's going to be good. Really good. Might need some time to get his offense together but other than that I find it hard to imagine that he's going to be any worse than Paul George. And PG is pretty much a superstar. Or at least a borderline superstar.

Bah, he's so inefficient, he's given everything there, Isolation ball, post iso, 35 mins, he's being handled like a star and yet he still can't play well or be efficient.
He doesn't get many rebounds nor many assists and his FG is not too good.
on the other hand Jabari was really good and Mirotic is imo leading the rookies by far right now.
I don't know what Wiggins could have done here, except for his defense I see his "talents" getting wasted in Cleveland.
No time to work on this prospect, so imo it was a good trade.

Ehh, Wiggins wouldn't be able to space the floor like we'd need him to but straight line drives and pull up jumpers off weakside rotations?

Wiggins would've lookeed pretty good on this team especially considering he can draw fouls and post up a little bit.

But Kevin Love is a much better player even though he concedes points more often than we'd like. It was a good trade regardless, it helped some players believe that we can contend - something having LeBron and the all the youngsters couldn't do.

Ehh, Wiggins wouldn't be able to space the floor like we'd need him to but straight line drives and pull up jumpers off weakside rotations?

Wiggins would've lookeed pretty good on this team especially considering he can draw fouls and post up a little bit.

But Kevin Love is a much better player even though he concedes points more often than we'd like. It was a good trade regardless, it helped some players believe that we can contend - something having LeBron and the all the youngsters couldn't do.

I'm not sure Love is helping the team too much though, are we worse when playing Irving and Lebron while Love is seating?
I just love him as a player so i'm kinda biased.

It's funny, Wiggins has not been good but he's probably going to end up being ROY by default now. I mean his closest competition right now is probably KJ McDaniels.

Mirotic is the best rookie by a landslide. Unfortunately, he's playing too little.

That would be sad if ROY of the year has a PER below 10. Has that ever happened?

Don't sleep on Marcus Smart...he'll have the green light with Rondo gone. Noel and Payton have been steadily improving too; either of them could break out in the second half of the season.

I feel sorry for teams that have build through the draft nowadays. They are so weak

I'm not sure Love is helping the team too much though, are we worse when playing Irving and Lebron while Love is seating?
I just love him as a player so i'm kinda biased.

Love has the 3rd highest +/- and the second highest adjusted +/- on the Cavs. We really are Big 3: those guys have by far the biggest impact with THompson the only roleplayer making a significant impact.

IMO, Wiggins would be real help on this team but only WITH Love. Without him, Wiggins just doesn't provide enough to be a difference maker but at this point in his career he'd be a good roleplayer with us off the bench.

I feel sorry for teams that have build through the draft nowadays. They are so weak

I wouldn't call them weak.

I'd call them under developed due to the majority of one and dones combined with the lack of ability in aau ball to properly develop young players

I wouldn't call them weak.

I'd call them under developed due to the majority of one and dones combined with the lack of ability in aau ball to properly develop young players

AAU ball has been around for years and it hasn't impacted guys like Lebron, Irving, Davis, Durant, etc. I've been very reluctant to buy into the "good old" days type of thinking because I just don't see it. People like to bring in the Euros but then again we have guys like Pavlovic who aren't exactly brilliant basketball minds

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."