• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Off-Season Thread (Moss Acquired - Page 16)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
He also has the most career appearances by an active player without a playoff appearance.

I love to hate this team and vice versa. What a odd position the Indians are in as it seems no matter what they do they will be no better for it. I do however hope they add a lefty bullpen arm somewhere soon..

I love to hate this team and vice versa. What a odd position the Indians are in as it seems no matter what they do they will be no better for it. I do however hope they add a lefty bullpen arm somewhere soon..

Huh? I don't even know what this means. You realize we have three good leftys in the pen right now?

Some guys still out there that I'd have interest in:

Jack Hannahan (minor league deal)
Alexi Ogando
Jason Grilli
Brian Wilson
Mike Adams
Matt Albers
Jesse Crain
Joba Chamberlain

Reactions: AZ_
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ogando is coming off an injury? He'd be a nice redemption project for Callaway, if he doesn't already have enough of those.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ogando is coming off an injury? He'd be a nice redemption project for Callaway, if he doesn't already have enough of those.

Got shut down with elbow soreness.

Was never fixed, who knows if he's healthy or not really.

If he is, I agree.

What is the point of adding Nick Punto?

What is the point of adding Nick Punto?
As those above me have clearly made a viable argument for me, what isn't the point of adding Nick Punto? Maybe some day a scoreboard operator or telecast guy forgets to add an N to his last name, then we can all share a laugh about how his name translates out to be "Nick Whore"?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."