• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 17: Browns (7-8) @ Ravens (9-6) [1:00 PM EST, CBS)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You are looking at a worse record and mass firings next offseason. This is going to continue to slide downhill.

Farmer going to need a monster draft after completely striking out on 2 first rounders.
Wouldn't be a Browns season finale without a massive overreaction!

Remember: Many of you asked for this shit show. Manziel mania has completely crushed this team's morale.

That said, a small cleanup of the trash on this team (Manziel, Gordon), we will be in much better shape next year. We are still a QB away.

We just need a qb boys!!!

Been looking for one for 20 fucking years.

Funny how the game was kind of a microcosm of the year- solid competitive start, offense does just enough to keep the team in the game, but in the 2nd half of it the club's offense falls apart, the defense quits and the team stumbles into the final bell. BUmmer that this is how Pettine is going to go out, he deserved better.

You think hes gone? ?

Wouldn't be a Browns season finale without a massive overreaction!

Remember: Many of you asked for this shit show. Manziel mania has completely crushed this team's morale.

That said, a small cleanup of the trash on this team (Manziel, Gordon), we will be in much better shape next year. We are still a QB away.

Are you kidding me? Better shape? We are literally going into next year with more question marks and more needs than ever before.

That trash you mentioned was suppose to be our future. We are right back where we started before this year.

:chuckle:

Sadly that is true. Blink drinking the kool aid... and I commend him for it. .. but I'm done doing so. Team is a disaster right now

Are you kidding me? Better shape? We are literally going into next year with more question marks and more needs than ever before.

That trash you mentioned was suppose to be our future. We are right back where we started before this year.

Statistically we have the top secondary in football. Our linebackers played tough football all season in light of injuries. I like our running backs, the left side of our line is stout, and a good stable of receivers (though we may now need a #1).

As it stands right now we need to address the following:

1 Quarterback
D-Line needs a rebuild
1 Right tackle
1 Tight end
1 Receiver (probably)

Not quite a "disaster."

Disaster is Oakland, Washington, Jax.

This, I assure you, is not unfixable.

Exactly- that trash was a 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounder from the last two drafts. The team's defense relied heavily on a 43 year old LBer to lead them, what more does Dansby have in the tank? They have a core of useful players but no stars. Essentially a recipe for another 7-9 team, if they can find another QB who can be competent for half a year. Folks need to also remember this team had the easiest schedule in the NFL. This team has a ton of work to do and still has to prove that the first half of the season provided enough of a base to actually build upon, and that the 2nd half tank job by several members of the team was a fluke thing.

Statistically we have the top secondary in football. Our linebackers played tough football all season in light of injuries. I like our running backs, the left side of our line is stout, and a good stable of receivers (though we may now need a #1).

As it stands right now we need to address the following:

1 Quarterback
D-Line needs a rebuild
1 Right tackle
1 Tight end
1 Receiver (probably)

Not quite a "disaster."

Disaster is Oakland, Washington, Jax.

This, I assure you, is not unfixable.

We may be a small step up from this teams, I suppose. Not comforting though.

Hey guys, I'm from the future. We still suck.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."