• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

New Staff News

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Randolphkeys

I'm Just Second-hand Strus
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Congratulations are in order for RchfldCavRaised, the most recent promotion up to moderator for the basketball side of the website.

Rchfld has been on the short list for staff members for a long time, and whether or not you agreed with his opinions at times, everyone respects the quality of the discussion. With the new members coming at us, it was time for additional help.

I'm sure a few people are wondering about new staff positions. The staff is set until we can finally launch Real Browns fans, but new website traffic never closes the discussion.

For now, congratulations are in order.

Sent him a PM when I saw his name in blue. Congrats my good man.

First Dion is traded, then [Rch] is made mod...he's having a pretty damn good 2015 so far :chuckle:

Now he just needs Tristan to be paid < 8 mil per and it's heaven! :chuckle:

Congrats man.

Great add. How many members have we added since opening night? Just curious. OT but wish we could see how many people are in each section of the site like the old days

Awesome news for Rch (congrats bro), now I am one of the only losers left from the original bunch not a mod. :chuckle:

Great add. How many members have we added since opening night? Just curious. OT but wish we could see how many people are in each section of the site like the old days

Honestly, we eliminated plenty of potential members over the past two years because the old software flagged them as potential trolls. Right now we are getting about 3 new members a day. I hope it isn't just up to staff to remind these new guys this is the discussion forum for elaborated explanations and no trolling.

Congrats man. Always appreciate your insight.

Awesome news! Now when does b00bie become a mod for the Browns/Tribe side?

Awesome news! Now when does b00bie become a mod for the Browns/Tribe side?

We have a wealth of good posters who - whether or not you agreed with their opinions at times, everyone respects the quality of the discussion. We talk all the time about having about 10 people who are qualified.

I do think it is significant that staff were recently accused of stifling unpopular opinions. We just promoted Surge and Rchfld. If you can discuss opinions that are popular or unpopular, it matters less than getting respect of peers for discussing the right way.

Wait? Am I unpopular?? :chuckle:

Yo congrats Rch, easily one of my favorites on RCF! I hope this leads you to posting more.

AYEEE!!! AND ONE!!!!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."