• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League '14-'15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
You will be kicking yourself that you didn't hop on the Rio train when his thumb becomes a limp dong tonight.

He's still sore that he traded Joe Johnson for Robin Lopez. Ignore his out of the world ideas where he gains in every category and that makes it a fair trade crap.

He's still sore that he traded Joe Johnson for Robin Lopez. Ignore his out of the world ideas where he gains in every category and that makes it a fair trade crap.

Your first two offers for Dirk were low balls, I never saw the one involving Crawford in a 2 for 2. I was teaching a class and only saw your RCF PM. I'm fine making fair deals, I doubt X is a good trade partner because we are both in "Win Now" mode.

Your first two offers for Dirk were low balls, I never saw the one involving Crawford in a 2 for 2. I was teaching a class and only saw your RCF PM. I'm fine making fair deals, I doubt X is a good trade partner because we are both in "Win Now" mode.

I pulled my last 2 deals that were more than fair because I was insulted by the tone in your PM. You're offering up Dirk, of course I'm gonna shoot a cheap offer. Especially when at the time you're looking at losing Aldridge for 2 months. Trades don't happen in a vacuum. Everything should be assessed when making a deal. It's called negotiation Keys. You start small and increase your offer. Trying to start off getting JJ and Carroll for Dirk was shooting way too high and I was angered. I thought offering Vuc for Dirk was a good deal. I thought a JJ/Carroll for Dirk/Crawford was a good swap as well. But when you act as if the sole reason for a trade is so that you can be a clear cut winner and I'll just sacrifice my team to give you a shot at the playoffs, well then, you get shot down hard, and "hurt feelings" as you like to call them get involved.

And to be quite honest, the sooner you realize that yahoo rankings are stupid as hell , geared towards a roto league, and heavily weigh 3s and steals, the better off you'll be.

With all this said, enjoy LMA's gimp thumb.

So it's okay for you to low ball two offers in a row, but when I do the same in a counter offer you lose your cool for 24 hours.

Okay, got it. Take a nap and rethink what just transpired. Let's talk again tomorrow.

So it's okay for you to low ball two offers in a row, but when I do the same in a counter offer you lose your cool for 24 hours.

Okay, got it. Take a nap and rethink what just transpired. Let's talk again tomorrow.

Yes and again, you act as if I was only looking at that trade in a pure vacuum. I was gauging how desperate you were after the LMA injury. And what you call "waiver wire fodder" I call starting center getting 30 mpg with little to no competition.

As for losing my cool, I wouldn't go that far. Don't read emotions into message board posts. I just walk away from all negotiations when I no longer have power in them. It's how I run every fantasy team.

We established that you attempted a trade rape, and we established I wasn't into it.

Good talk.

Can't wait to watch Dirk sit the last 2 weeks of the season so I can say I told you so.

Surge, you can have JJ, Vuc, and Carroll for your 3 worst players. At this point, I don't even care.

26 and 9 from LMA. If that is a "limp dong thumb" performance, I hope his thumb watches his grandparents walk around naked the rest of the season.

Limp LaMarcus FTW!

26 and 9 from LMA. If that is a "limp dong thumb" performance, I hope his thumb watches his grandparents walk around naked the rest of the season.

Limp LaMarcus FTW!

Yet still only winning in 5 categories. Enjoy being behind me in the rankings Keys.

Yet still only winning in 5 categories. Enjoy being behind me in the rankings Keys.

I had five injured players most of the week, now I am down to a banged up Kemba and Dunleavy. I have the rest of the boys staring at pictures of LMA's grandfather Mitchell Aldridge in the sauna, balls hanging down to the tile floor. We are turning this thing around with impotence!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."