• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Diet and Workout Routines

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I finally entered the "dark side" of the gym. One of the PT's had all his appointments cancel, and the class I was to take was also cancelled. So, I asked him to work me out. Started with a bench press of 30lbs, did 10 reps.. He then decided that he was going to end my life and upped it to 70lbs. As I stated before the workout, I never benched pressed. He had to take it down to 50lbs.

Next was medicine ball throws, then back to an incline press. 50lbs to 30lbs, then back to the medicine ball throw. Then a series of flat bench presses with 50lbs to 40lbs to 30lbs to 20lbs, back to the medicine ball throws.

Followed by some flys with 10lbs dumbbells, then back to the team training area where I had to do Turkish get ups, plank walks over 3 steppers to the battle ropes, back over the steppers to Turkish get ups, then steppers, ropes, stepper... To alligator walk and done!

The soreness is awesome and I'm excited for my next workout.
Need to invest in some lifting straps. It was very tough but very motivating.

I had members watching me, which was a little uncomfortable, including the guy I'm seeing. But once I was back in the training area, away from everyone, I felt more comfortable.

One more session with him on Friday. This time he will incorporate lower body. So, I'm sure squats with weights are going to happen.

I'm excited!

@Ohdang I started doing yoga last year. Yes, the eye candy is nice, but you get used to it eventually. The real benefit is the actual exercise. I do once a week and it is a tough workout, great for stretching new muscles, working the proverbial core and all that jazz. You should keep going.

@Nicky that is great. I remember when I timidly went to the free weight section years ago. Have been addicted ever since. Keep it up, and don't worry about anyone watching. No one really cares about anyone but themselves anyways. After a few weeks you won't care either.

Off for a Sunday morning session. It's what gets me through the winters now.

I've done yoga since p90x. Now x3 has pilates and it seems to hit all those weak areas I have I swear day after I'm 2 inches taller

My girlfriend has been asking me to come to her yoga class with her but having never done yoga I was a little hesitant. So I started doing yoga in my living room a few days after new years so I could get the hang of it and not embarrass myself when I did eventually give in and go to the class. I got comfortable enough with it to finally go to a class this morning, and holy shit! I have no idea why you all aren't going to yoga class every day. There were yoga pants and camel toe everywhere. It was like the secret hideout of the skin tight clothing club. I love yoga now.

Your girlfriend is going to start catching on when you want to start showing up early at the door like you are waiting in line for the Millennium Force so you can get the middle spot in the back row.

166.2 lbs 13.1% BF today normally I weigh in on Thursdays but I was feeling ripped this morning lol.

I've never seen 12.X% on the scale before, next week I should see it! That's motivation right there!

I tried to DL 405 today, got that shit to my knees and dropped it. damn it. I did take a vid of the attempt and caught some Army ROTC girls mirin' though, so happy Friday to all!

edit- i got closer than i thought. damn it..so close! (freeze frame of right before I gave up :( )
AFi0zFk.jpg

Last edited:
Probably because you stained the back of your pants a little bit.

You don't know how many times I am getting that last rep in and pushing so hard I let a little 'mouse on a motorcycle out'

Luckily pretty much everyone now-a-days wears headphones, so I usually get away scotch free.

Moving to Columbus! I get to get out of the Toledo gyms!

gonna attempt no alcohol for 2 weeks.. taking it day by day this weekend. I'll be hiking the Grand Canyon the first week of march, so im using that as my goal to get down to 10% (or as close as possible)..

my goal is to take a deuchey shirtless pic in front of a cool rock formation to get bitches mirin'. Hey, at least im honest :chuckle:

Yesterday was back day. My trainer had me doing dead lifts. I did 6 sets of 10 lifts. In between the sets, I did lat pulls- wide and close. T-Bar rows, and bar curls.

Days like that are awesome-- I refer to that area of the gym as "The Dark Side", as it was an area I would stay away from. I absolutely love it now. I work out with him again on the 20th. Since my training is free, I space it out, only because it's 2 free sessions a month. My trainers expertise is strength training, which is something I need.

Dave k is a big boy again. Put on remarkably little fat.

Two weeks or so left, then tren for a few.looking good

ended up drinking on friday, old friends were in town lol. didnt drink last night though even though everyone i was around was, so ill take it!

I'm lifting with a buddy on monday who routinely skips leg day and considers barbell shrugs to be the basis of his "hard" days lol...squats/dead/bench/chins will be fun for him

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."