• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

OSU Recruiting Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Is there a big drop off from Harris to Weber? Of course Urban doesn't think it's over obviously, but I'm just curious. Haven't had a chance to youtube him. Internet is down at work.

I personally like Harris more, but the difference is certainly not great.

Not to ruin the surprise, but this one ain't going OSU's way.

Here's what he had to say about OSU:

Ohio State: “It’s the same with Ohio State. The atmosphere and their whole attitude about football is really special. I didn’t get a chance to go up there for a game. I just couldn’t find time. I would have loved to. I’ve had a lot of interest in them for a long time and a relationship for over a year now.”

It's pretty much like a Kill, Marry, Fuck game.

He wants to marry Kentucky - Has always loved them and just feels right with them.
He wants to fuck Alabama - He was pretty much stroking it while he was explaining his time at Alabama.

Alabama: “I went down there a couple weeks ago (for the game against Auburn). It was probably the greatest atmosphere I’ve ever seen for a game, and it wins a lot of people over when you go down there. The facilities are insane. The coaches are great coaches and great guys, too. So there’s a lot of attraction to Alabama which is extremely obvious.”

He wants to "kill" anyone else. Unless something crazy happens, feel like it won't be OSU/Tenn.

Just seems like it's Kentucky --> Alabama --> Tenn --> OSU. Unless there's some great recruiting going on in the background.

This dude ain't coming. I don't even know why the hat is there. You don't even make a visit?

Ohio State flipped 3 star DT Robert Landers from WVU. Recruiting class is at 24, and we're still in on Harris, Cager, Beckner Jr., and Gallimore to name a few.

They're now going to be out on Harris (bc of Weber), out on Cager (bc of Herman).

They'll chase Gallimore and Beckner to the end but I doubt they'll be in. Most likely you're looking at 1-2 more, probably a DB (given Carlton Davis taking visits).

Going to be an uneventful signing day most likely.

Damien Harris chose Alabama.

No surprise he wasn;t coming to OSU.

So... Not only did Ohio State win the inaugural CFP National Championship today..

2016 RB prospect Kareem Walker (4-5 Star Recruit) committed.
2017 CB prospect Shaun Wade (4 Star Recruit) committed.
2017 ATH prospect Bruce Judson (4-5 Star Recruit) committed.

Sounds like Torrance may commit to Auburn now...damn

He's visiting Auburn.

I'll worry about where he's "committed" to when he faxes in a letter on signing day.

2016 class is shaping up to be one of Urban's best. Jake Hausmann, TE from Cincy, committed today.
It's going to be awesome. The great thing is that Ohio is strong and the staff have already developed strong relationships with those kids. Get those Ohio kids early, supplement the class with elite out of state kids and you have a recipe for maybe Ohio State's best class ever.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."