• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Hulk Hogan is training his ass off for something right now... With WWE doing anything for ratings I can see a one last hyped up match involving Hogan. But since he's so called upped his training, I wouldn't be shocked if he was a surprise rumble entrant.

He has been training rift raft or whatever no joke

Yeah Riff Raff is a joke to me though. Definitely a wrestlemania stunt for the casual audience.

Hulk Hogan is training his ass off for something right now... With WWE doing anything for ratings I can see a one last hyped up match involving Hogan. But since he's so called upped his training, I wouldn't be shocked if he was a surprise rumble entrant.

If he's gonna come back and do one more match its gotta be against Cena. I just see that happening...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk at your local pub.

Wouldn't you?

You own a media sales company. If employee A never misses work, makes a lot of sales, and will do anything for the company, would you promote employee B who everyone likes, can do all of the technical parts of a sales call but can't close a deal? Of course not.

Why would the WWE?
Absolutely.

Anyone else watch Wrestle Kingdom 9? Great stuff, love hearing JR announce.

For those that don't know wrestle kingdom 9 is njpw's wrestlemania

Opening match featured: Young Bucks, Red Dragon, Alex Shelley and more.

The PPV also features AJ styles, Jeff Jarrett, davey boy smith jr, Shelton Benjamin and more recognizable names.

Here's the link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dzvjw_njpw-wrestle-kingdom-9-ppv-webrip-x264_shortfilms
^It will be up as long as they keep it up

Last edited:
I actually dug the ending to last night's raw.

I actually dug the ending to last night's raw.

Sting making an appearance to put the wheels in motion for his match against Triple H at WrestleMania, and Brock Lesnar (playing the role of a face, sort of) demolishing everyone in sight. Yes... that's definitely how a "go-home" show before a major PPV should be done.

So, Rumble tonight.

Seems like 99% that either Bryan or Reigns wins. Only other one I could see winning is Orton as a "surprise" entrant.

Triple threat match might be more interesting. Cena looks like the least likely to win. If Cena is the underdog, then anything can happen.

I posted some Rumble spoilers in the Spoiler thread. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't go there & read them.

I'm excited for the triple threat match tonight. Love Rollins and Lesnar. I'm hoping to see Lesnar face Rollins or Bryan at WM

Hot crowd tonight. Hot crowds make bad shows good.

Pretty boring so far but the crowd is definitely filled with Euros.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."