• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I am really, really beginning to hate this video review stuff. Does nothing but slow the game down when more often than not they shouldn't even need to go to the monitors.

Is it just a floor of Violet Polmers? These refs are some kind of awful.

I am really, really beginning to hate this video review stuff. Does nothing but slow the game down when more often than not they shouldn't even need to go to the monitors.

They kill the momentum constantly. It's the worst. You're paid to do a job and there's 3 of you. Refs should only be allowed to get a couple of reviews a game.

WHAT DO OUR SCOUTS DO!!!!!!?????

"I'm trying to get my 2K rating up." - Hassan Whiteside

LOVE THIS KID

WHAT DO OUR SCOUTS DO!!!!!!?????

He's been available to all teams for a few years. This is what Whiteside reportedly said about his recent good game against the Clippers:

"You can’t get on the court without a contract. I called the Clippers for a workout, they said no. I called every team for a workout, they said no, except the Heat. The Heat gave me a chance and, I mean, it’s only right for me to give 110 percent effort every time.”

:banghead:

Bulls have lost 9 games to teams under .500 this year with 6 of them being at home. Should be running away with the central but are letting the Cavs stay in the race. 13-11 at home. Good thing they are going on the road for the next 6.

Also have a game Whiteside. Him guarding Taj was genius. Taj tries to bang down low but he only can against teams that play small at the 4. You put size on him and it shuts him down on the offensive side.

Guy is a monster. He makes up so much ground it's crazy. What a find for the Heat.
I know, he was hiding in the D league after being released by two other teams too. Griffin was too busy figuring out hire many picks he could trade for Mozgov to bother to look at the D League I guess. There has to be some kind of attitude issue for teams to here repeatedly passed him over, no?

Monster triple double by Whiteside. Impressive performance. He sort of came out of nowhere. I wish we could find somebody like that. A diamond in the rough.

He's been available to all teams for a few years. This is what Whiteside reportedly said about his recent good game against the Clippers:

"You can’t get on the court without a contract. I called the Clippers for a workout, they said no. I called every team for a workout, they said no, except the Heat. The Heat gave me a chance and, I mean, it’s only right for me to give 110 percent effort every time.”

:banghead:

Can't believe we said no even though rim protection was a pain point since the Love trade.

I can just see the logic. "Nah, we've got Alex Kirk and Varajao, I think we're good".

We should have every available 7footer's number and certainly be willing to bring them in for workouts.

Flip just got tossed in the MINvATL game lol. I feel bad for him, even with Pek, it seems like Mo and Wiggins are the only worthy NBA players on that roster.

Actually, he thought he got tossed. Either that or he just wanted to leave lol.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."