• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Josh Gordon discussion

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Every workplace has rules.

He can drink and smoke all he wants, just won't be a part of the NFL.

Legally, you can smoke weed in Colorado and Washington but I'm sure your employer would fire you if you showed up obviously high.

Every punishment was agreed upon by collective bargaining. Part of the punishment was to be tested for weed and alcohol.

He failed.

I get that the league has rules and players have to follow them, but I just think this one is really dumb especially when we will see about 25 ads for alcohol during the leagues biggest event next week.

I mean I think drinking and driving is one of the most terrible things you can do because you aren't just putting yourself at risk, so don't get me wrong on that part.

The weed legality issue is pretty impossible to make since only 2/50 states think it's ok while 50/50 think booze is ok.

Don't get upset when they repo your ugly ass Porche.

Josh will probably never play in the NFL again.

Edit: And he never even got a big payday.

I believe everyone should get a second chance, but wtf? Kid ain't got his head on straight. I for one am all about getting talent on this team, but this one needs to be let go. Talent means nothing, if it can't be used.

You honestly think they were counting on him before this revelation? I would have hoped that WR was a draft and FA priority regardless of Gordon's situation.

Not at all. But I think the Browns would have at least hoped he could be on the roster. Now we have a ton of flexibility to remedy the situation and to be more aggressive in addressing the WR position.

Well Josh just settled one of the big question marks for the season himself. Its too bad, he really could have been one of the best WRs in the league. Hes had way more than one or two chances really going back to college, the guy is just an idiot and constantly hangs out with the wrong crowd. Maybe that failed MJ test was "second hand" but if you're on a drug suspension you've got to put yourself in the right situations. I hope something wakes him up and maybe he can thrive in a 2nd career, but his life trajectory is pointing to bankrupt/homeless/prison at this rate.

Browns have no reason to release him. He isn't allowed in the building for at least a year and will have to apply for reinstatement. There is nothing that is gained by the Browns by releasing him. You only guarantee you lose your shot at an incredibly talented player in the very unlikely event he ever plays another NFL football game again.

Talk about self destruction.

Last edited:
Fuck 'em

He doesn't care, we shouldn't care anymore. Move on and forget like we usually do.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."