• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 45 | Thunder (22-21) @ Cavs (24-20) | January 24, 2015 | 3:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

AYYYEEE, AND 1!! Or something...

Kyrie's defense is unreal. Point guards are having no fun at all against us now. This could lead to bigger things.

I guess it shows, amongst other things, that guys aren't going to play D unless they are having fun on O. Mike Defense Brown talked to Kyrie about that end of the floor constantly last year, but it made to difference under a coach that had his offensive game regress.

One of the best wins of the season (that ATL game still sticks out as best for me).

Most impressive was the defensive streak that continued against a highly potent team and not giving in when OKC fought back into the game a couple times.

Lebron since his return is back to what I remember him playing like, and he definitely bails out at least 3-4 possessions a game. The other guys coming in was huge too, but this is change number one affecting this streak.

TT just does what he's asked to do, comes off the bench, plays for the rebounds, has made a noticeable improvement on the defensive end, and knows his limitations. Dude was +22 today. If he could only shoot free throws...

Lots of complaints about how Love is used, I think today is how its envisioned he is used in Blatt's system. Lots of the lanes that were open for Lebron and Kyrie are there because Ibaka was out playing Love at the 3 point line. Its not glamorous sitting out there being a decoy and collecting rebounds, but he showed what happens when he's left. The reason he doesnt get that many shots is also he's the hardest guy to get good shots for. Lebron and Kyrie and just create their own opportunities, JR will take anything. Love is often initiating the break on an outlet or gets the rebound so hes not going to get opportunities there.

Shump was a force, its just going to get better once he gets integrated. Really looking forward to the next couple games, Detroit and Portland should be decent tests even both are beat up a bit, but we've had our fair share of injuries

Does our home crowd always suck?

Seems like 90% of the time it's quiet, people barely cheering until the end of games.

I hope we aren't the worst fans in the league.

And next time sir, call it a high top instead of afro.

Just for accuracy's sake :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do noted..

My knowledge about haircuts is summed up with a Mullet.

Last edited:
Well friends, NBA League Pass trial ends for me today. I'd streamed a few games on crappy sites, and they were on national tv so much against better teams.

But now I can spend money to see them in high quality against everyone without feeling like a sucker

Sign me up

ball streams bro, ball streams is where you should spend the money

Seems like 90% of the time it's quiet, people barely cheering until the end of games.

Are you serious with this?

I was at the game and I have to say the atmosphere was great and the place erupted on some huge plays.

I think it was tough to consistently get the crowd on their feet because OKC thwarted our momentum multiple times with 6-0 runs.

Overall, it was comparable to a playoff atmosphere... So I have to disagree with you.

Not been working well for me since I bought it a few games ago

It actually fucked up on me yesterday morning... and it was shitty for Cavs games at the beginning of the year cuz errbody was on the bandwagon, and it appears they may have jumped on. A majority of the season though, its been dat fire

No, it was insane at the game. I'm rewatching it now and am surprised that it didn't come across. Agree with Binkster that it felt like a playoff atmosphere there and it was an awesome experience. I'm also glad people wore their shirts, since everyone was really hesitant to wear them opening night (probably were excited to wear LeBron stuff again and didn't want to cover it up lol). It looks great on TV and added a lot to the feeling in the Q.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."