• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs Ticket Questions, Policies, and STH Concerns

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I have a feeling they reserve a ton for group sales, and if they can't lock down enough groups for a particular game, they'll release them as single game tickets.

I just feel with 41 games and most people already seeing Lebron the first go around that demand is high but not crazy as expected....but once playoffs begin goodluck getting tickets...especially as they move forward in the playoffs
Well luckily with a 10 game package I'll have priority on getting playoff tickets.

Well luckily with a 10 game package I'll have priority on getting playoff tickets.
my buddy already promised me a ticket to the NBA finals if that cavs make it :celb (14): dont worry I have knocked on wood a million times already

Hey everyone! Haven't logged on in a while but I hope everyone is enjoying this season as much as I am.

I'm in the process of renewing my 10 game plan for next year and was wondering what the cost may be if I want to upgrade my seats. I had C110 row 29 this year - 10 games, 2 tickets, $2,400 total. Can someone who had a 10 game plan in either the lower bowl or in rows 1-15 of Club level let me know how much their package was?

Thanks and go Cavs!

@cjbradham my seats (three) in Sec133 Row11 were $800/ea this season. I have a 10-game plan as well. My renewal for next season has only bumped up to $850/ea. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
That's not a horrible increase. We had a 5 game package this year. They contacted us about putting a deposit down, $200 per seat. By doing so it would guarantee us a 10 game package for next year. They also were throwing in tickets to a game this year, and 1 playoff game in the first round, we had to pay for the playoff game. Just for putting the deposit down. The only drawback was they did not have current pricing or what section we would get. We want to move closer or possibility even down to the first level. $85 a game doesn't sound too bad. We paid $50 a seat total (taxes, fees, etc.) for section 224, row 14. The seats are bad. It seems no one in the upper level gets up and cheers.

That's not a horrible increase. We had a 5 game package this year. They contacted us about putting a deposit down, $200 per seat. By doing so it would guarantee us a 10 game package for next year. They also were throwing in tickets to a game this year, and 1 playoff game in the first round, we had to pay for the playoff game. Just for putting the deposit down. The only drawback was they did not have current pricing or what section we would get. We want to move closer or possibility even down to the first level. $85 a game doesn't sound too bad. We paid $50 a seat total (taxes, fees, etc.) for section 224, row 14. The seats are bad. It seems no one in the upper level gets up and cheers.
The whole arena is like that. The corporations have bought out half of the arena.

That's a pretty good cost for the lower bowl, granted its behind the basket but not a big deal. I'm going to call my rep today and see what's available in lower bowl. Club level is great but I want to be a little closer to the action!

@cjbradham my seats (three) in Sec133 Row11 were $800/ea this season. I have a 10-game plan as well. My renewal for next season has only bumped up to $850/ea. Hope that helps.

The whole arena is like that. The corporations have bought out half of the arena.
Tend to agree. I was able to snag some midcourt seats on FlashSeats in the lower bowl row 12 for the Thunder game this past week (for only $100 by the way!!). Was expecting it to be insane and I was the only one standing after every big play.

photo.php

Can anyone give me an estimate on flash seat's "service charges." Tickets in question are $99 listed. I have never bought of flash and plan to buy a group together so i am curious if someone could provide some insight??

I just got 2 35$ tickets. Total was about 100. It was certainly more then I thought.

Can anyone give me an estimate on flash seat's "service charges." Tickets in question are $99 listed. I have never bought of flash and plan to buy a group together so i am curious if someone could provide some insight??
For buyers, it's around 20-23%

So, the no fees on tickets was nice in my email from the Cavs today. Bought tickets to the Pacers game March 20th. Hopefully Paul George will be back.

I got two tickets, section 128 row 6. Closest a I've really been to the court and everything.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."