• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 45 | Thunder (22-21) @ Cavs (24-20) | January 24, 2015 | 3:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
This game was yet another step in the right direction and just fun to watch from a fan standpoint. I thought the defense was impressive to hold OKC with the likes of KD and Westbrook to 39% from the floor. Also, in the hustle department, Cleveland had the clear advantage as OKC just had 1 guy in double-digit boards while Cleveland had 2 in Love with 13 and Thompson with 16, also both with the double-doubles with their points.

I wanted to do a direct Waiters and Smith comparison but they were eerily similar in their games (14 points for both; JR 4-14, Waiters 5-14). I still contend JR is a big upgrade over Waiters and I think no one hates one another but James with that step back 3 on Waiters defending seemed to put a jump in his step.

Onto the next game, keep this and build upon this positive momentum.

Detroit is up next and with them being banged up we should annihilate them.

Lol @90 points from our starters, one of which practically with a goose egg.

I was at the game today. Crowd was pretty fantastic. Other than booing Waiters. That was dumb.

Broadcasts always mic our crowds terribly. I have no idea what it is.

For want it's worth, there is nothing like a Cleveland playoff crowd. Nothing. I've lost my voice for days after Cavs playoff games.
I was so confused because I was booing the ESPN broadcast team as they popped up on the jumbotron. I didn't realize that simultaneously, Dion was checking into the game and other people were booing him, as well.

I wonder if this happened to anyone else?

I will say, it felt fucking great to watch LeBron pop that three in Waiters' eye.

Great game to be a part of.

Love how Red has been going through and marking every post making fun of Waiters as old.

Love how Red has been going through and marking every post making fun of Waiters as old.

Yeah we have a few people that do that when they disagree. It's pretty funny. Qaws is guilty as charged.

I was so confused because I was booing the ESPN broadcast team as they popped up on the jumbotron. I didn't realize that simultaneously, Dion was checking into the game and other people were booing him, as well.

I wonder if this happened to anyone else?

I will say, it felt fucking great to watch LeBron pop that three in Waiters' eye.

Great game to be a part of.

I hope that's the case, because I didn't think Dion deserved the level of boos that he got. I was pretty surprised by it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."