• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Whiteside tweeting #LaFamilia tag wrong. Dammit Hassan, should've been kissing ass to LeBron long before this.

I remember people considering whiteside years back at the draft. Talk was great defender but questionable bbiq and 0 offensive game. People compared him to hollins. I think his journey has helped him grow hope he keeps the passion. A bit like danny green

Fun stat of the night:

Russell Westbrook has shot 42/109 in his last five games, including 14/48 in his last two.

Between him and Dion, I almost feel bad for the rims in OKC. :chuckle:

There's a difference in paying a guy who has shown you that his ceiling is potentially the best all-around 2 guard in the league and another guy who has a potential, best case ceiling of like, I dunno, smaller Amir Johnson. Klay Thompson had shown more than glimpses. He was, by the end of last season, already approaching elite wing defender status and was already one of the 3 best 3 point shooters (and was taking quite a lot of them). They weren't just taking a wild guess. He had shown plenty up to that point.

A "smaller Amir Johnson". Man, that's cold.

Wizards were getting beat down by the likes of Jordan Clarkson and Wayne Ellington, but it looks like the party's over, and the Lakers have been outscored 40-23 in the second half. Could have used a Wizards loss, but I don't there are many teams the Lakers can beat right now.

Warriors got screwed on this one. Beautiful drawn up play at the end, Iggy should have went up right away. Pump fake cost him, but I thought it was still in the act either way.

Not getting any help from the western conference to help us move up in the standings....

I find it funny Derrick Rose had 11 turnovers and 1 assist last night.

No backlash from the media.

I'm guessing the game winner took all the backlash away.

Anthony Davis is hurt and from the sounds of it on Twitter, it is bad.

Lol at Jarrett Jack chucking horrible long twos contested against ATL

Worst shot in modern basketball

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."