• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League '14-'15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Love that I could be a part of it.

Still would take LMA off your hands Keys. Let me know.

Good luck continuing that comeback next week :chuckle:.

Seriously though with 14 categories a week you can make some crazy runs. Assuming the 8 seed is always around .500, then an 11-3 win will gain you as much ground as four 8-6 wins. So basically a couple big weeks can make you shoot up the standings at any given moment.
Nah I'm good fam. :biggrinthumb:

With this last trade, my whole roster is different from draft day.

Except for Draymond Green and Vucevic who I've traded away and traded back for.

Won some trades, lost some traded, but it's what makes free leagues fun.

It's crazy how stuff changes. Last year I had bad luck at the top of my draft. Ended up with Ariza and Kendall Marshall playing huge parts after being waiver/end of draft pickups.

This year had early round busts again and now Whiteside and Eric Gordon coming on strong. Maybe Shump too.

Fantasy basketball is weird.

Here's what I know.

I'd like a big man. I'd like to put together a package of Joe Johnson and DeMarre Carroll for one very solid big.

If you're interested, shoot me an offer.

Gaging what I can get for LMA and Kemba in a 2 for 2. If you want to sweep the playoffs but take some win hits in the short term but sweep the playoffs, send an offer.

I need another PG. Joe Johnson, Olynyk, Carroll, Speights, etc are all available for a PG.

Gaging what I can get for LMA and Kemba in a 2 for 2. If you want to sweep the playoffs but take some win hits in the short term but sweep the playoffs, send an offer.

So would the person sweep the playoffs or no?

So would the person sweep the playoffs or no?

I deserve to be called on that. I was finishing a post while pretending to listen to my wife... then she came in the room and I just hit "post."

Busted.

That said, I will trade Kemba and LMA for two decent players in the 30-50 range. That gives you a top 10 player and a guy who will be top 20 in 6 weeks. Make an interesting offer.

I'm pretty sure Surge sweeps the playoffs with his 3 Golden State All Stars all playing 4 games a week....

I deserve to be called on that. I was finishing a post while pretending to listen to my wife... then she came in the room and I just hit "post."

Busted.

That said, I will trade Kemba and LMA for two decent players in the 30-50 range. That gives you a top 10 player and a guy who will be top 20 in 6 weeks. Make an interesting offer.

Haha completely understandable!

...and Holy Shit do I wish I accepted the offer RonG made for Kemba and LMA about three weeks ago.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."