• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 47 | Cavs (26-20) vs Portland (32-13) | January 28th, 2015 | 7pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Thehappeningbunker.gif
No fucking way hahaha! Called it on the dot.

Great game...Irving doing his thing...It was a true "wow" moment that you get to experience about once every two seasons or so...i will treasure it.

With that being said, Love did not want that ball at all in the 4th. He rarely went to the post, floated on the perimeter, and once the ball was passed to him, immediately looked to get rid of it.

Either he is hurt more than we know or his confidence is shot. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

I don't think w/ Love it's a lost confidence thing. He starts every game shooting well. Being aggressive and is the most reliable at that point. If you think about back pain, he's going to be at his best the start of the game and wear down as the game goes on.

You could see in his shot late his range was all over the place. One time down it's short front of rim, next time he's over compensating and hitting long. If you're fighting off back pain like that, it's going to be real difficult to have a consistent stroke and in a close game, the smartest thing probably is to cycle the ball unless it's a real high % shot.

I think the smart play is to see how he is after the all-star break and hope he gets some much needed rest. I just hope the issues don't prove to be chronic and are something he can heal past and get back to the Love of old.

Just got back from the game, I take back what I said about the OKC having a playoff feel- the atmosphere there was just unbelievable and even better than opening night. Feels amazing, going to be riding this high all day tomorrow. :D

In case anyone was curious...

This is what developing into a champion and potential dynasty looks like.

I'm not gonna lie. I am a huge Cavs fan anyway, and I may have had a puff of some ganj, but your post made me giddy.

Reactions: AZ_
Just got back from the game, I take back what I said about the OKC having a playoff feel- the atmosphere there was just unbelievable and even better than opening night. Feels amazing, going to be riding this high all day tomorrow. :D

I was at the opener and the game tonight. Nothing comes close to that opener man. The arena was 95% full 20 mins before the game. As the game went on, the atmosphere died but in the beginning, nothing will top the opener unless it's game 7 in the finals.

I was at the opener and the game tonight. Nothing comes close to that opener man. The arena was 95% full 20 mins before the game. As the game went on, the atmosphere died but in the beginning, nothing will top the opener unless it's game 7 in the finals.
The hype before the game was amazing, I totally agree. But people around me were booing and getting out of control during the second half and that left a bad taste in my mouth when there was so much excitement prior. I still loved that night and am so glad that I went, but the crowd felt more supportive at this game which I preferred.

I only got to watch the first and the end of the game. Holy shit Kyrie pulled it together. Looking at the boxscore, no one else seemed to have stepped up. Aside from Kyrie's performance, it's really nice to see the team doing a great job on the defensive end without LeBron on the floor. Any recap on how the rest of the team played on both ends of the floor? And who did Aldridge mostly score on?

Just finished watching the game.

Phew...

Kyrie Irving. What more can you say?
Payback feels nice. ;) Good way to start my birthday.

Onto the next one! LET'S GO CAVS!!

(Time to cross another off the list...)

Revenge Week
The Hitlist
OKC Pissedons Blazers "Kings" @Minny

Last edited:
The streak continues, and so is the Shumperting.
And it's Dan Gilbert's turn - enjoy the new haircut!
Dan_Gilbert.jpg
Don't underestimate the Shumperting mojo. The streak continues!
Next game, pretty ladies with a special haircut. See you then…

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."