• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Love - Miami Ground Machine

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Kevin Love a Hero for Saving a Dog?

• Yes

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Too Right!

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Hotter than Jimmy G

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Jim Chones

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
The next two weeks are of crucial importance to me.

I want to see if this guy goes three piece or two piece and if he can pull off a skinny tie.

Get him behind the bench. Guy needs at least the amount of time LeBron had, especially if this is spasms.

I hope he doesn't make the allstar game and takes a few games off before that. Sign a big, get Love some rest, keep the streak going, get Love 100%, profit. 5 step process complete.

We need another big to have the luxury of sitting him down. He may not be playing that terrific, but just his presence of filling out the rotation does us wonders. TT looks totally different starting and playing more minutes than he should. Moz is gonna have to play too many minutes as well if he isn't already.

He may not be playing that terrific, but just his presence of filling out the rotation does us wonders.

Well that's putting it lightly. Yay because we expected him to just to be a filler on this team. We paid for a filet mignon and are instead satisfied with getting preservative filled dog food, only on rcf.

Well that's putting it lightly. Yay because we expected him to just to be a filler on this team. We paid for a flaming mignon and are instead satisfied with getting preservative filled dog food, only on rcf.

What the hell is a flaming mignon?

What the hell is a flaming mignon?

9372837.jpg

They winning cures all... except Love. Sadface.jpg

LeBron being healthy and then establishing how we are going to play and win around a healthy LeBron were the two most important things to get accomplished first.

Now that that basic foundation and understanding is there, we can build around that.

Eventually, as each week goes by, the staff, players, and Love himself will figure out great ways to incorporate his skill set and things he's done well with in the past beyond his basic ways he affects the game when playing well and healthy.

Part of it is also that he is just struggling and simply putting together better shooting performances will help.

It is fundamentally a difficult thing to incorporate a scheme around three guys who were option 1A on separate teams. There are very few teams with an expectation like that.

I have tons of confidence in the staff, LeBron, Kyrie, and most importantly Kevin himself to get healthy, find his shot, find his place in the offense and excel beyond the already very good contributions he's already making.

The talent and skills are there. This is a guy who last year had six 40 point games and 19 additional 30+ point games. He doesn't need to duplicate that here to merit his worth and standing on the team but they will find a way to take best advantage of all of his abilities. It just hasn't been priority number one to do that.

Love needs to start displaying his efficient scoring or else

Kyrie Irving was all like "K-Love, See Ya" Love looks like the last kid picked on the playground yet he gives his best. I am a fan Love... I been there keep going forward!

Obviously I commend the guy for playing through various injuries.

But he needs to rest a bit and get healthier.

Because we are going to need more than this version in the playoffs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."