• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 47 | Cavs (26-20) vs Portland (32-13) | January 28th, 2015 | 7pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
@wuck @Walter White, I just landed and my jaw dropped when I saw that Kyrie dropped 55.

Am I carrying bad luck with me? I fly to LA and miss Kyrie's greatest ever performance. If LeBron doesn't play as well tomorrow, I may be permanently speechless.

Oh, and I just realized that my League Pass is totally blacked out now because I'm in the US so I can only catch YouTube highlights. LOL...

Will they show the replay on FXO tonight by any chance?

You've been away from Cle for a long time, The Curse senses your presence and is working to make up for lost time :chuckle:

@wuck @Walter White, I just landed and my jaw dropped when I saw that Kyrie dropped 55.

Am I carrying bad luck with me? I fly to LA and miss Kyrie's greatest ever performance. If LeBron doesn't play as well tomorrow, I may be permanently speechless.

Oh, and I just realized that my League Pass is totally blacked out now because I'm in the US so I can only catch YouTube highlights. LOL...

Will they show the replay on FXO tonight by any chance?

Say what? Your presence caused Kyrie to score 55! I don't know how that is bad luck! Weird that you didn't have wifi or tv on the plane. If you did, then it has nothing to do with luck, amirite?

Welcome to the States! You should go watch the games you aren't going to out in a bar anyway if you are travelling. Perhaps find a cavs backer bar or update your sig with cities & dates and hope someone PMs you to hang out.

I once tried to hang out with @Jigo, and he texted me a picture of his poop. I once tried to hang out with @Maximus and he simply didn't answer me until the day after I left town. Now @David., he's the real deal. He watches all of the games and will always hang out when my wife is out of town. Always challenging me to arm wrestle tho...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."