• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

RCF Hoops Vets League '14-'15

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Dieng will be available in a package with Joe Johnson or Demarr Carroll for a premier big

Joe Johnson by himself for a PG eligible player. Needs to average at least 5 assists a game.

Was a deal centered around MCW and Omer Asik. Was only an initial offer but I would've made it interesting.

Love is still on the block. I've come close with two owners but haven't had a deal yet I wanted to pull the trigger on.

Love is still on the block. I've come close with two owners but haven't had a deal yet I wanted to pull the trigger on.

All I'm saying is Melo better play the rest of the season. And I already miss Greek Freak lol.

Whitesiiiiiiiiide soooooooooonnnnnnn!!!

Hassanity!

vhpy.gif

All I'm saying is Melo better play the rest of the season. And I already miss Greek Freak lol.

Good deal on both sides I think. I get much-needed depth, you get a top 15 guy if healthy.

Noooooooo!!

I was, like, 5 made field goals away from the elusive 14-0 win!

6d1d0836294b2de66e4e7c8a79fcae5f.jpg

I was in 14th place like 3 weeks ago. I'll be knocking on the 6th seed after this week I think.

Noooooooo!!

I was, like, 5 made field goals away from the elusive 14-0 win!

6d1d0836294b2de66e4e7c8a79fcae5f.jpg

I was in 14th place like 3 weeks ago. I'll be knocking on the 6th seed after this week I think.

If only I had grabbed Whiteside and Galloway when I thought about it. Stupid me. Oh well, Lou Amundson!

If only I had grabbed Whiteside and Galloway when I thought about it. Stupid me. Oh well, Lou Amundson!
Man, Whiteside is my Fantasy League Jesus right now. I grabbed him in both my leagues just in time. He's floating me here, and I just traded him and Oladipo for Steph Curry in my other league. I'm pretty alright with that.

I haven't recieved a trade offer in a few days...

Wtf!?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."