• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 National Champs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Anyone know if saturday's celebration will be on TV?

Tried to get field passes, I was waiting on Ticketmaster for right when it hit 10am. Once my screen re-freshed to purchase tickets, they were all sold out.

Since some of them aren't showing up for some reason, here is a link to the conversation.....

Here.

Last edited:
Brionte Dunn transferring to YSU? They should be fun to watch. Too bad Spence didn't go there as well.

Thought the celebration was awesome. It was cool seeing the three QBs together. Seems like they have a good relationship.

I have pictures from it. Was sitting (standing) in the 3rd row directly to the left of the stage. Will post when I get on wifi.

Was a real nice experience.

Kewl.

Ready for the season to start already. How long we got? fuck.

With the Cavs starting to pick it up, the Indians right around the corner, then NBA playoffs...should be here sooner than we think.

Can 2 of my 4 teams really win a Championship in the same year?

With the Cavs starting to pick it up, the Indians right around the corner, then NBA playoffs...should be here sooner than we think.

Can 2 of my 4 teams really win a Championship in the same year?

If the Cavs win I might go apeshit. Could be my favorite sports year since, ever.

2015-initial-bovada-heisman-odds.png

On Bovada. 4 Buckeyes in the top 12.

I mean it is really only between Zeke & one of the QB's, but still nice to see that.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."