• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Weird Things I Noticed

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
This has happened 3x to me over the last 20 mins, I hit the "new post" button and I'm directed away from the site into some women's health website feature Dr Oz. Weird. I'll try to grab a screen shot the next time it happens

I have never been able to see attachments on this website. Ever.

Something going on with Cavs x and O thread, safari browser seems to load thread, then reset then repeat, and doesnt settle...

Something going on with Cavs x and O thread, safari browser seems to load thread, then reset then repeat, and doesnt settle...

I can't reproduce the problem on three browsers, including Safari. I'd suggest that you clear your cache (or do a more complete browser reset), quit, and try it again. That thread has a lot of embedded YouTube clips but I don't see anything else out of the ordinary.

Neither can I.

I just noticed this on the front page where it lists who is on site...

Total: 192 (members: 70, guests: 85, robots: 37)

robots? People have robots doing their browsing for them? Please someone explain this to me like as if I am an idiot.

Search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing are considered robots or crawlers. They check the forum for new content from time to time.

Why is it that the front page is so horribly out of date? I mean, I rarely check it so it's not a problem for me personally. But the first article listed is from December 4, and, the second is about the opening season loss to the Heat. If you found the site that way, you'd think it didn't have much activity, wasn't current, etc..

If it's just that the front page format only shows articles actually written by staff, and those are rare, then shouldn't that be changed?

The front page is on hiatus. It's only being shown for SEO purposes. It might make a comeback around the playoffs but don't hold your breath

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."