• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

call of duty 2014

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Anyone still playing? Hows' Exo Zombies?

I owned it maybe 4 days before I sold it on Craigslist? Game was awful. They've all been awful since Modern Warfare 2 though

FIFY.

Although, in hindsight, Black Ops wasn't too terrible. I just haven't really enjoyed any of these games since MW2. MW3 was bad, Ghosts was worse. BO2 wasn't very good either.

Call of Duty definitely needed some innovation and something new... but I just think Advanced Warfare missed the mark. They took all suggestions from the community and appeased the whiny, unskilled crybabies by taking out all aspect of strategy and tactics in this game by making it impossible to camp or snipe. No claymores, no tac inserts, no sniper friendly maps (except Instinct and maybe Defender or Ascend on a good day), vast majority being close quarter maps that are cluttered with shit.

Don't even get me started with the way that the powers that be continually shit on the hardcore players, too. Few hardcore modes, no hardcore playlists for the DLC. Not everyone likes to play core, so why alienate a significant portion of your gamer base?

This game still has the same issues that it had at launch - randomly getting booted from games, difficulty in partying up with people, terrible spawns, etc. They don't seem intent on patching any of it, either.

This game makes Ghosts, for all of its terrible flaws, seem fun by comparison.

Last edited:
FIFY.

Although, in hindsight, Black Ops wasn't too terrible. I just haven't really enjoyed any of these games since MW2. MW3 was bad, Ghosts was worse. BO2 wasn't very good either.

Its entirely possible I was thinking of the first Black Ops. I remember it being quite a few years ago since I truly enjoyed playing CoD online. I wanted to enjoy this one, but it was just incredible how bad it was. I don't think it was any better than Ghosts at all, different, but not better. Ghosts was universally hated, and I'm not sure why this one isn't.

Exo zombies looks pretty terrible, and pretty easy. Not that interested, and I still have yet to even open the game, despite owning it since Xmas.

Everything i've read basically confirms this is a run n gun game, which completely kills my sniping game.

So general consensus is one of the worst COD games ever?

Exo zombies looks pretty terrible, and pretty easy. Not that interested, and I still have yet to even open the game, despite owning it since Xmas.

Everything i've read basically confirms this is a run n gun game, which completely kills my sniping game.

If you play in Classic mode (no exo jumping bullshit), then it is better than Ghosts IMO. Whatever that's worth, because Ghosts was terrible.

It was fucking terrible. I couldn't even make it 5 hours before I put it on craigslist.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."