• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 48: Kings @ Cavs, Friday, January 30, 2015, 7:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I feel bad for Boogie Cousins. He is a really physical force and probably a top-3 NBA center surrounded by an atrocious team. Nonetheless, great win for the Cavs. I have a really bad feeling about tomorrow night though. Regardless, if I'm wrong, I hope someone here will hold me to it.
If he was a top 3 center his team would not suck.

If he was a top 3 center his team would not suck.

Oh come on man. DMC is definitely a top-3 center and arguably the best in the game. Can you name three centers who are better than him?

Casspi with 15. Jarrett Jack working on 33/8/11. What the hell is going on?

As I mentioned in the beginning of the thread, Casspi has been playing really well this season. Sac fans love him.

This win was really impressive because there was no over the top heroic performance, no excessive iso. Just good, very solid basketball on both the offensive and defensive sides. A lot of really solid contributions across the board, intense effort, and nice teamwork. A team win, with promise of more to come when they gel more. Great game.

I enjoyed tonight's effort, I continue to see the hustle and determination it takes to win consistently in this squad and the sky is the limit.

Granted, this was against the Sacramento Kings, but this streak, as a whole, is very impressive.

I thought James didn't have to play and clearly his wrist wasn't 100% but you can't hold him back. That cat is a true competitor and that is awesome.

I gotta ask though, what is up with Love? I mean he was showing his offensive prowess in the first and then gets out of that rhythm rather quickly, 16 of his 23 in the first quarter alone. I know it gets redundant to ask what is up with this cat when he doesn't score and when he does but I would rather see his offensive output spread out. They seeked him out in the first, the rest of the time they wanted to feel out James and get Irving going. I want to see them consistently finding Love throughout a game as opposed to a quarter or two.

Nitpicking at this point, the Wolves game isn't a given especially since a back-to-back. It will be emotionally draining for Love but this is the game they NEED to feed him the ball every quarter just for his mentality.

Again, I hate to complain about Fox Sports Ohio but anyone just completely flabbergasted at how they make their in game camera decisions? Tonight they show Irvings 3 from the last game in 3 different media mediums and didn't show 30 seconds of the game, 30 seconds!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."