• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
When Reigns was part of the SHIELD it was a natural swell of support. He wasn't being pushed to the moon. Then he was given a singles run and he was exposed as shit in the ring and on the MIC. During this time Rollins and Ambrose exploded in both areas. They're both naturally talented. They had a grassroots following. Neither were supposed to be "The Man" but both showed that they are more than able to carry the ball if asked.

then we heard rumors of the Reigns push and we were concerned. We all see it. He has amazing potential and a great future. But it's too early. Then he gets injured and comes back and the WWE hasn't backed off the SuperReigns push. The fans are just sick of it.

The WWE puts out ridiculously good shows on a weekly basis with NXT.. Great story telling. Great in ring action. Great WOMEN'S matches. Great promos. Great natural progression. It's unfathomable how they drop the ball on a weekly basis with the main roster. Then do shit just to intentionally piss people off like last night.. Bryan, Ziggler, Wyatt, Ambrose.. Follow it up with the guy winning who we've been worried about for 6 months.

I think it kind of proves that Triple H knows what true WWE fans love. Vince is so keen on physical freaks that he's willing to let go of the lack of in ring or mic skills. Ryback, Rusev and Reigns in particular. I'm not opposed to the guys being pushed, but they have to prove that they're capable of carrying a match and shooting a promo without completely fucking up like Reigns constantly does.

I think Seth Rollins is the most talented person in the WWE locker room right now. He needs a better storyline than bitchboy. I wish they kind of recycled CM Punk's storyline for him. He's nowhere near as ready on the mic. All of his matches end in a Kane, Big Show or J & J security interruption, which annoys the hell out of me.

If Reigns pins Lesnar then we riot. Pretty much.

No way in hell they make Reigns win clean over Lesnar. That'll essentially be saying he's 5 times better than Cena and also can end the Undertaker's streak. I'd quit paying attention to the piece of shit if this was to happen.

Lesnar is so dominant right now that theres only one way to write him off TV and you'll have to turn back the clock and steal a piece of history.

Back in 1994 i believe, Undertaker vs Yokozuna, all the heels came out and pretty much destroyed Taker, one of the better scripts you can possibly write. They all hit their finishers, flying off top ropes and shit, it was a good way to destroy a monster on TV. Threw him in casket and locked him up.

That's what should be done to Lesnar when he's ready to split. Fuck putting over Reigns.

Looks like the WWE is showing the Royal Rumble on USA tonight in lieu of Raw. Probably not the smartest plan to remind everyone why they're so pissed off. :chuckle:

If Reigns pins Lesnar then we riot. Pretty much.

No way in hell they make Reigns win clean over Lesnar. That'll essentially be saying he's 5 times better than Cena and also can end the Undertaker's streak. I'd quit paying attention to the piece of shit if this was to happen.

Lesnar is so dominant right now that theres only one way to write him off TV and you'll have to turn back the clock and steal a piece of history.

Back in 1994 i believe, Undertaker vs Yokozuna, all the heels came out and pretty much destroyed Taker, one of the better scripts you can possibly write. They all hit their finishers, flying off top ropes and shit, it was a good way to destroy a monster on TV. Threw him in casket and locked him up.

That's what should be done to Lesnar when he's ready to split. Fuck putting over Reigns.

I remember when he got injured and was kind of glad that meant he wouldn't main eventing Wrestlemania (doesn't deserve it). I think Brock's contract is over, so they're probably going to put Reigns over, which is pretty much going to put a target on Reigns' back in the fans' eyes. He's going to get so much hate. I think a heel turn would be the best option at this point, where he ends up with Heyman as his manager.

I remember when he got injured and was kind of glad that meant he wouldn't main eventing Wrestlemania (doesn't deserve it). I think Brock's contract is over, so they're probably going to put Reigns over, which is pretty much going to put a target on Reigns' back in the fans' eyes. He's going to get so much hate. I think a heel turn would be the best option at this point, where he ends up with Heyman as his manager.

Heyman turning on Brock (assuming he's leaving after WM) and making Reigns his new "monster" is an interesting angle... Especially considering Reigns is probably even worse on the mic than Lesnar is, so he could benefit from the mouthpiece. I just don't know if I trust WWE to make it work though. Heyman is phenomenal at what he does and has done wonders for Lesnar and Punk, but then you have Ryback, Axel, and Cesaro who all bombed with him. So, it's 50/50 that it could work. Would still be a better option than Reigns, as a face, going over clean and becoming the new "superman" of WWE.

I still would like to see this match altered in some way before WM, or Rollins cash in at the end of the night. Best case scenario would be WWE and Brock coming to terms on a new deal. Brock is such an amazing professional wrestler, it would be a shame for it all to end now.

Heyman turning on Brock (assuming he's leaving after WM) and making Reigns his new "monster" is an interesting angle... Especially considering Reigns is probably even worse on the mic than Lesnar is, so he could benefit from the mouthpiece. I just don't know if I trust WWE to make it work though. Heyman is phenomenal at what he does and has done wonders for Lesnar and Punk, but then you have Ryback, Axel, and Cesaro who all bombed with him. So, it's 50/50 that it could work. Would still be a better option than Reigns, as a face, going over clean and becoming the new "superman" of WWE.

I still would like to see this match altered in some way before WM, or Rollins cash in at the end of the night. Best case scenario would be WWE and Brock coming to terms on a new deal. Brock is such an amazing professional wrestler, it would be a shame for it all to end now.

That would be best, but I hate the idea of part time champions. Like with the Rock, it sucked that they're just there once a month and haven't had the championship belt defended at every PPV. That's like going to a Cavs game and not having LeBron play. You feel slightly cheated.

That would be best, but I hate the idea of part time champions. Like with the Rock, it sucked that they're just there once a month and haven't had the championship belt defended at every PPV. That's like going to a Cavs game and not having LeBron play. You feel slightly cheated.
If they worked out a deal with Brock where he does every PPV and one TV a month until Wrestlemania season where he increases his TV time I'd be fine with a part timer... Because it works with Lesnar. He has a big fight feel. His matches are all special. He just needs to be at every PPV.. Heyman can fill in the rest of the dates with promos about Brock being bigger than the support jt and too important to show up to raw. He's the undisputed reigning defending world heavyweight champion

If they worked out a deal with Brock where he does every PPV and one TV a month until Wrestlemania season where he increases his TV time I'd be fine with a part timer... Because it works with Lesnar. He has a big fight feel. His matches are all special. He just needs to be at every PPV.. Heyman can fill in the rest of the dates with promos about Brock being bigger than the support jt and too important to show up to raw. He's the undisputed reigning defending world heavyweight champion

Honestly, I'd be fine with every other PPV. It's just when he goes three or four months without defending his title that it starts to get a little ridiculous. This is the biggest title in the business, and really the only one they really pretend to give a shit about any more. You need a title fight at least every two months.

I also miss the days of title fights on RAW. It would be nice to get a couple of those a year too.

Honestly, I'd be fine with every other PPV. It's just when he goes three or four months without defending his title that it starts to get a little ridiculous. This is the biggest title in the business, and really the only one they really pretend to give a shit about any more. You need a title fight at least every two months.

I also miss the days of title fights on RAW. It would be nice to get a couple of those a year too.

Those were the best. It just seems like they've run out of everything. Used to be every couple of shows we'd see a match that made us go 'WOW'. Now it's like they're barely giving us a good match every few months. NXT seriously puts on better shows at the moment. Charlotte vs Sasha Banks > the Royal Rumble.

WWE Network is free on February! I'm actually gonna try it out even though I'm not hapy with the product. There's just so much wrestling content on the WWE network.

WWE Network is free on February! I'm actually gonna try it out even though I'm not hapy with the product. There's just so much wrestling content on the WWE network.
It's a great deal and had loads on content to burn time with. NXT is great so watch the hell out of that. Check out Stone Cold's podcasts. The Monday Night Wars, WWE 24/7.. Rivalries. Legends of Wrestling. Good shit man.

Does anybody have a clue what's going on with Fast Lane? Is there a specialty match like elimination chamber?

It's a great deal and had loads on content to burn time with. NXT is great so watch the hell out of that. Check out Stone Cold's podcasts. The Monday Night Wars, WWE 24/7.. Rivalries. Legends of Wrestling. Good shit man.

Does anybody have a clue what's going on with Fast Lane? Is there a specialty match like elimination chamber?
I agree. WWE network is pretty much made for wrestling fans so even if you're disinterested with the product, it's still really worth it

I think Fast Lane is going to be just a regular PPV now much like No Way Out before. I guess they moved Elimination Chamber since they don't want to waste Chamber PPVs by placing it between Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania and have really forced Chamber matches. It's a good move but like most No Way Out PPVs, I doubt it's gonna be interesting at all.

They need to make more of the Legends of Wrestling. How difficult would it be to release one a month? It's not like they're short on topics or even "legends" with Ron Simmons, JBL, Dream, Regal, NAO.. They have dozens of oldies around. Just shove them in a studio for a few hours and knock out a few months of tapping and discussions. Or even do it on a month to month basis and kayfabe the pay per views during the discussions.

The Seahawks and Patriots just displayed a better royal rumble than wrestling itself.

Watched my first NXT show, and damn was that good. Don't understand why WWE can't be like that. WWE Network is definitely one of my better purchases. So much stuff on here

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."