• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Johnny Manziel: Swan Won't Return His Calls

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I mean I guess its fine if you want to discard anything positive until you actually see results on the field, but I don't have a reason not to take anything Dansby and Haden say at face value considering their negative comments at the end of the season. Seems they (specifically Dansby) call it like they see it.

Indicates to me one of two things:

(a) He's either gone and they're giving him a decent reference letter for other teams

or

(b) Everyone's been given the indication he's the guy next year and they're hopping on board early to make the best of the situation and build up JFF's confidence.

Either way, I hope heavily that it's a.

As a guy that was a starting defensive player on a D1 football team, I can say that it gets exhausting year after year when your Quarterback keeps you on the field.

Playing D1 for the Orlando Dwarfs in the 5'7" and under league isn't the same as D1 NCAA.

The browns should just embrace Johnny Manziel and the known persona they drafted. fire up AC/DC Have a Drink on Me on the loudspeaker and let what will be, good or bad

Where'd you play at?

Intramurals at a school currently in the Big East.

I played MLB/FB and QB from time to time. Our entire offensive line weighed less than Maximus after breakfast The Cracker Barrel.

As a guy that was a starting defensive player on a D1 football team, I can say that it gets exhausting year after year when your Quarterback keeps you on the field.

albundy33_medium.jpg

Well, at least someone recognizes he has a problem?

Entered a treatment facility after zero league suspensions...

I guess Johnny's background isn't as comfortable a crutch to lean on. :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."