• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The coaches know the situation there and how viral managities/The FO did them in. Also besides that cousins is dominating in ways kyrie didn't. Only 1 player didn't make the all star team when they are to 10 in scoring/defense and that was cousins last year. No player has never made the all star game while averaging 24-12 which are his numbers.
I'm not speaking of the ASG here. I think he definitely deserved it and I ackowledge that he's a better player than Kyrie. I'm just saying that these same people who always criticize Kyrie and act like he's not a winning player never criticize Cousins or for example, bring up that Wall didn't make the playoffs until his fourth year (like Irving will this year).

So yeah, Lillard is pissed and petulant. Contrast this with Love's response of "Meh, I'll visit my family."

image.jpg1_zps8kadaneq.jpg

On the contrary, putting the best three-point shooter in a game with no defense that regularly ends in the 140s? I'm highly intrigued by what he could do.

He can shoot a bunch of 3's...great! What a spectacle

Eh, I guess some of us find great shooting to be enjoyable to watch..

Just wanted to say the All Star jerseys this year are the worst thing I've ever seen. I've seen practice jerseys that weren't as plain as those pieces of crap.

Just wanted to say the All Star jerseys this year are the worst thing I've ever seen. I've seen practice jerseys that weren't as plain as those pieces of crap.

I liked them... :party smiley 004:

Blake to miss All Star game because he needs surgery to remove staph infection. Lillard should definitely make it now.

Oh shit I didn't even see this thread. Mods, feel free to merge/delete mine.

I'm not going to lie. If someone told me at the start of the year that one team from the East would have 4 all-stars, my reaction would have been:

"Hell yeah, Dion made it!"

So yeah, Lillard is pissed and petulant. Contrast this with Love's response of "Meh, I'll visit my family."

image.jpg1_zps8kadaneq.jpg

I think it's unfair that Love gets criticized for not caring about the Allstar game. Lillard has had some awful games since the announcement that he wasn't selected for it. But I kind of like the way Love reacted to not making it. He's such a blue collar guy. Yeah, he's not been playing well (though his defense has improved since the start of the season) but I like that he doesn't give a shit about the spotlight. He's an NBA pro and you shouldn't need to make a meaningless event to prove to yourself that you're a star. It's like awards. It's only a hand full of people who decide who the winners are.

I think it's unfair that Love gets criticized for not caring about the Allstar game. Lillard has had some awful games since the announcement that he wasn't selected for it. But I kind of like the way Love reacted to not making it. He's such a blue collar guy. Yeah, he's not been playing well (though his defense has improved since the start of the season) but I like that he doesn't give a shit about the spotlight. He's an NBA pro and you shouldn't need to make a meaningless event to prove to yourself that you're a star. It's like awards. It's only a hand full of people who decide who the winners are.

I like his chill vibe. I think Lillard behaved like a child. Kevin, like a pro and an adult.

I like his chill vibe. I think Lillard behaved like a child. Kevin, like a pro and an adult.

Lillard's reaction was even more ridiculous given that he was totally unable to back it up and play like he deserved to be in the game after posting it.

I'm bummed that I don't have a dvr and will most likely miss every festivity until the actual game. I may get home late enough saturday to catch the dunk contest, but I'm going to miss the best 3 point shootout ever and it's my favorite event.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."