• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 49 | Cavs (28-20) @ T-Wolves (8-38) | January 31, 2015 | 8:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NtG

Let's all be friends!
Reaction score
pO2GLHS.png

dancer-group.jpg

minnesota-timberwolves-cheer-team.jpg
85-minnesota-timberwolves-best-cheerleading-uniforms.jpeg

I don't see why we should get all worked up about playing the team with the worst record in the league.
It should be an easy W for us and I'm sure the guys will take it.

Cavs by double digits.

That's good viral marketing right there

http://blog.startribune.com/sports/...-target-center-says-promo-video-was-hilarious

By the way: Love also said he watched “The Return” video the Wolves promotional staff put together and said it was great.

That’s hilarious,” Love said, taking the high road when asked about the video. “I thought it was really funny because Mike is one of those guys that every day wakes up and it’s like sunshine and blue skies, so for them to do that, it was pretty good.” Love credited the Timberwolves’ public relations staff for coming up with the bit. “More often than not, I have a pretty dry sense of humor,” Love said. “So, it was pretty funny. I saw it, I was waiting for it, waiting for it: ‘The Return of Mike Miller.’ That was pretty good.”

Methinks Kevin continued that comment internally with ".... now i'm going to drop 90 on you."

Beat these chumps quick and painless and rest our big guns in the 4th.

This one should be interesting.

Hoping it's not and that the Cavs have this game signed, sealed, and delivered before the fourth quarter even begins.

I just have to see the Thundercats ref and you have yourself a winner status.

I would hope the Cavs keep the streak/winning going as long as possible and make up as much in the standings as they can. February isn't too bad; but the March schedule looks to be very tough. We don't want to use up the team before the playoffs if were struggling to get to at least the 4th spot in late March. IMO.

Kevin Love's breakout game tonight....?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."