• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Anthony Bennett

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Honestly. AB was invisible tonight. I feel bad for him. He can't even get minutes on a garbage team. Is his 3rd year option going to even be picked up?

Hope he's saving his money.

scrub is going to keep being a scrub

nothing to see here folks

Didn't even notice him in the court. Its sad that Chris Grant got paid what he did because he is a goddamn idiot. Bennett and Waiters can go down as our worst top 5 picks ever, and before some oddball comes in and backs him, Kyrie was every teams choice just about. He stock piled assets but its easy to do so knowing your owner is ready and willing.

Lost in all of the hoopla from tonight was just how terrible AB is.

I honestly don't think he will be in the league after his rookie contract.

He'll end up somewhere in Venezuela, Germany or lower Russian league.

Didn't even notice him in the court. Its sad that Chris Grant got paid what he did because he is a goddamn idiot. Bennett and Waiters can go down as our worst top 5 picks ever, and before some oddball comes in and backs him, Kyrie was every teams choice just about. He stock piled assets but its easy to do so knowing your owner is ready and willing.

Chris Grant told ownership it was an awful draft to have the top pick. He had a trade set up to get out of the top 10...ownership spiked it in the final minutes.

Chris Grant told ownership it was an awful draft to have the top pick. He had a trade set up to get out of the top 10...ownership spiked it in the final minutes.

I believe this. But it doesn't change the fact that he took AB over Oladipo and others. I thought it the way it played out, we should just take Dipo as an "asset". Not trading down is on DG. Drafting AB is on Grant.

Lol, that may have been true, but it would be nice if we could all tell our bosses that.

He still picked the worst player possible.

Also in DG's defense,

The reason we have Kyrie is because DG paid $8M for the Clips pick
The reason we have Mozgov is because DG paid for the Memphis pick.

He is an aggressive guy. He told Grant to be aggressive and take a player at #1. Grant botched it. Grant botched Dion as well.

And having an idea what that deal likely was.... Oh man, that pretty much would've solved some nice problems here... :(

I guess the follow up question would be why they decided bennett would be the anointed one? I really liked oladipo and Noel from that draft, and if I remember correctly, Gilbert had a huge boner for oladipo. I guess we unfortunately liked dion too much at the time, and bennett on paper would provide skills that Tristan didn't have.

Mother of science was he a horrendous draft pick.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."