• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 49 | Cavs (28-20) @ T-Wolves (8-38) | January 31, 2015 | 8:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
In the end, it was a great win. In the end, all W's are great, if no one gets hurt. Guys came up big in crunch-time. Hopefully, the guys can get some rest now.

I'm a fan of Wiggins, but LBJ won 35 games his rookie year on a team with absolute scrubs. Wiggins's team has 8 wins and will be lucky to finish with 15...
Well Boozer and Z. Ignore the rest of the roster which was pure cancer... I think being 1 game out of a playoff spot with Ricky Davis, Darius Miles and Jeff McGinnis might actually be a bigger feat than taking a team full of scrubs that close to the playoffs.

I think this is some of the things Blatt brings from Europe that are not seen a lot in the NBA. He plays the players he thinks are good for the team at a given moment, and if it means some fixed rotation needs to be broken then so be it. The W is more important than individual playing time.
So glad he's not reaching for frigging cards in his pocket. He may get some wrong, but at least he has a plan and is able to change it up when it's needed.

LeBron is the second best player of all time. I don't expect that out of Andrew Wiggins.
There are so many red flags in his game. He'll be a good player in the league for a long time, but I'd be crapping my pants if he was the guy my team was building around. I'm mainly talking about his ability to dribble and pass.

He can't even will his team to 9 wins after 47 games? Since his "hot streak" started against the Cavs on December 23rd, they've won 3 games out of 21 (which is a pace of almost 12 wins in an NBA season). So while he's scored more and looks better as an individual, the team is actually playing worse. Putting the ball in his hands is detrimental to the team, that's not how future superstars in their rookie year usually look.

Thanks Phil Savage. Are fans not allowed to question a trade?
It's fine to question the trade... There are plenty of places to do it on this board. But the way some (not all.. Hell, I was appreciating some of Andrews plays) people were doing it was taunting... Not even close to simple appreciation.

Can't wait for the next year when Wiggins averages 27/7/7. I mean, you guys expect him to be as good as Lebron was right?
Don't forget Lebron came in as an 18 year old so he was basically the same age as Wiggins is now when he put up those numbers.

Pretty unimpressive win in my book, but it's a win and whether impressive or not, it gets them that much closer to the top of the division.

Kind of blah and saw them play down to their opponent tonight until James was like this is the Wolves, we will not lose and scored 16 of his 36 in the 4th and the entire squad held the opponent to 10 points like the last 9 minutes.

James said it best last night that its better to lean on teammates when having a game like this for Love and boy did they need to rely on James.

Only other thing I want to mention I saw a positive in was Mosgov, he was making it difficult for General Zod until the 2nd half and this cat is better offensively (Mosgov) than I originally thought.

Thanks man. Seems like NBA has found a way to prevent access via proxy somehow unless I'm making a mistake?

image.jpg

Just loads the footer basically :(
Sorry for the late reply, somehow missed your post...
You should enable Cookies, this might be the issue... Hope it will works for you next time

Sorry for the late reply, somehow missed your post...
You should enable Cookies, this might be the issue... Hope it will works for you next time

Thanks man. Unfortunately that hasn't seemed to work either. I got to the login screen through another proxy but that wouldn't respond due to certain Java coding issue I believe.

Are well.. Looks like I'll have to deal with a few weeks of YouTube highlights until I get home :(

Just get ball streams bro.infinitely better and forty bucks

Good win

We didn't care for the first three quarters , only cared for the 4th quarter, then dominated then

Wiggins was actually defended in the fourth, dude needs to put in weight

Just get ball streams bro.infinitely better and forty bucks

@CavsSimmy you also get NCAA March Madness, All Star weekend, the NBA Draft and some other stuff if im not mistaken. Previous games on demand saved me a few times too. And 60FPS is great for sports

10th win in a row so its hard to complain. Somewhere in the 3rd I thought this was going to end up being a loss, the streak is going to have to end somewhere, but the guys fought back, and wins like this will go a long way later in the season.

I thought they should have exploited the mismatches a bit more than they did, especially Kyrie vs Lorenzo Brown and Love vs Bennett when it was available. Lebron looked a bit off in the first but ended up recovering and played a bunch of minutes. However, he was really carrying this win so I can see how Blatt left him in there. I really think hes gotta get at least 6 minutes and preferrably 8 minutes rest in the first 2 quarters just in case he's needed at the end.

Wiggins is going to be good. He had just an all-around game today, playing hustle ball, grabbed some steals, and showed excellent offensive range and ability to finish. Lebron was on him a good portion of the game and actually trying on defense and he was able to put up a ton of points despite that. He was overplayed and wore out at the end there, but its not just empty stats. The challenge will be if Minny can pair him with anyone and finally get into the playoffs. If they hit on this year's draft, and they're currently in pole position for Okafor, they might be a playoff team in 2-3 years.

AB looks like a negative out there. I thought with him getting in shape, recovering from injury and playing on a crappy team that he would at least look like a rotation player, but its the same crap with this guy. I see him entering unrestricted free agency after 3 years when his 4th year option isn't picked up and signing with the Knicks or something

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."