• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Donations, Gold Names and You

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you've donated in the past, helped out the website or just plain rock as a person (200k reputation points) you have been given a gold name. With your shiny gold name comes a few new perks that have been mentioned before just not all together, so here they are.

Lets face it, RCF will never be able to afford the same servers as a Cavs.com or Realgm but in times of high server load your gold name means you won't be denied access to RCF.

Ticket Giveaway... If you have a gold name you're entered to win tickets to an upcoming Cavs game. Details to come as soon as the schedule is set.

Studio 34 - This is a forum that only people who have given their time or money can enter. realcavsfans only please.

A few addendums to the details above:

You will only be given a gold name if the standards of your posts are up to par with the high standards we require for Studio 34. We will not give gold names to anyone who hasn't been around long enough to earn them. Also, donations from new users are truly appreciated but you should know that you won't be given a gold name until we get to know you. For that reason I have issued a few refunds. Please feel free to donate again if this isn't an issue for you.

I've raised the rep total to 200k to receive a free invite into Studio 34. If you get to 200k you are a valued part of RCF and deserve to be there. If you don't have 200k but do have a gold name no worries, you are grandfathered in.

One last thing, a gold name does not mean you are exempt from the general rules of RCF. If you act the fool you will be removed from Studio 34 and possibly RCF all together.

Thanks,

Ben

Last edited:
How many 200k rep posters are there?

I'm like 9 thanks from the elusive 300k club... I'm in a bit of a slump.

How are rep points calculated anyways?

Ticket Giveaway... If you have a gold name you're entered to win tickets to an upcoming Cavs game. Details to come as soon as the schedule is set.

Well the schedule is set... any news on when I'm going to win those Cavs tickets?? :chuckles:

I had a gold name but it went away for some reason...

edit: I have in fact donated in the past.

Well the schedule is set... any news on when I'm going to win those Cavs tickets?? :chuckles:
I'm getting tickets sent to me sometime next week. Once that happens I'll setup the giveaway. Also for those who donated but don't live in Ohio we've got you covered on a giveaway as well. Stay tuned.

Keep up the great work guys. Very few other websites would do this for their members.

I'm getting tickets sent to me sometime next week. Once that happens I'll setup the giveaway. Also for those who donated but don't live in Ohio we've got you covered on a giveaway as well. Stay tuned.

I was going to say if my name gets drawn for the tickets that you should sell them and proceeds from them go to the site because there is no way i'm making the game lol.

I updated my email address, and lost my gold name.

Ben,

It's been about 1 year since I donated, so I threw another donation your way... I'd like to keep the green name if I can. Hope that is ok. Thanks.

MikeOC33

Hi @Ben, I'd love to donate to the forum myself as a way of saying thank you for the generosity and hospitality shown by its members during my time in Cleveland. I'm not exactly sure how to go about this, though? Are you able to advise?

Thanks.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."