• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 National Champs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
nNJ6WLU.png

Got this in the mail today

Hey @Rob, where did you get that new banner from? I'd like to upgrade my old one.

Hey @Rob, where did you get that new banner from? I'd like to upgrade my old one.
I got mine from a site called theheismanwinners

Its also in stock on lids.com now

If you dont like those options, just search 'Ohio State Dynasty Banner' in google.

Idk what to do with my old one now haha

In case anyone forgot....

THE Ohio State Buckeyes are STILL the National Champions in football.

Anybodies don't like it, go f... off.

Not even an OSU grad, and I'm still pumped about winning the NC. It's not just the fact of winning, but how they won. Pundits and people around the country saying that they didn't belong in the playoffs, the SEC mythology, the casual assumption that Alabama would steamroll the Buckeyes, and then the assumption that there wasn't any way some stolid, slow-footed Midwesterners could possible stop that exciting, glamorous West Coast team.

The Buckeyes just stomped both of them, and in classic Big Ten fashion. Running the ball down their throats, beating them up on the line of scrimmage, and eliminating any possible question as to the best team in the country. All with the third string QB, and all the sweeter because it was the very first playoff National Championship. That team was one of those that will be used as a point of comparison in discussions in subsequent years: "Yeah, those guys are pretty good, but do you think they could have beaten that 2014-15 Buckeyes team?"

It will never get old.

Yeah, it was absolutely a memorable team/season. With it being the first year of a new era in the College Football Playoff, and with the adversity this team faced, the 2014 Buckeyes will never be forgotten. Truly legendary.

I might have to find a cd of the season, just to re-watch the wins over Mich St., Mich, Wisc in the conference championship, 'Bama, and the Oregon beatdown.

Every one of those games other than the Michigan game, the talking heads had the Buckeyes losing.... but the way they played, especially vs Mich St., Wisc., and Alabama were frickin' awesome.

I might have to find a cd of the season, just to re-watch the wins over Mich St., Mich, Wisc in the conference championship, 'Bama, and the Oregon beatdown.

Every one of those games other than the Michigan game, the talking heads had the Buckeyes losing.... but the way they played, especially vs Mich St., Wisc., and Alabama were frickin' awesome.
search YouTube for the teams playing and add "full game" to the end

i have the Wisconsin, Bama, and Oregon games in HD on my computer after downloading them using a Firefox extension...and yes, I've watched them all again

I still can't believe that they were able to go on that run. My wife and I were out running some errands today and the national championship gear is still the front display of nearly every store we walked into, it's a nice reminder.

I have the MSU, Wisconsin, Bama and Oregon game on my DVR along with the post game coverage on ESPN, BTN and the local guys down here. I watch that stuff all the time, don't think I'll ever be able to upgrade my genie with all that on there.

That video is great

Yeah, it was absolutely a memorable team/season. With it being the first year of a new era in the College Football Playoff, and with the adversity this team faced, the 2014 Buckeyes will never be forgotten. Truly legendary.

I daresay we will remember them...for centuries.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."