• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 59 | Warriors (44-10) @ Cavs (36-22) | February 26, 2015 | 8:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I know people are piling on Curry for his comments, but I'd like to mention that he really is a good guy and heck off a player who must have been emotionally drained. The previous day he spent the morning in the White House getting recognized for his efforts efforts with "Nothing but Nets," which is an amazing individual humanitarian effort by Curry to battle 3rd world African malaria. He comes off as a whiner in that post game, but maybe he was stretched too thin for such a big matchup.

I know people are piling on Curry for his comments, but I'd like to mention that he really is a good guy and heck off a player who must have been emotionally drained. The previous day he spent the morning in the White House getting recognized for his efforts efforts with "Nothing but Nets," which is an amazing individual humanitarian effort by Curry to battle 3rd world African malaria. He comes off as a whiner in that post game, but maybe he was stretched too thin for such a big matchup.

Either way, he sucks.

I've got no beef with Curry. Heck - I wept when his daddy got taken from us. Dell should have been a lifelong member of the Price-Harper-Daugherty Championship Juggernaut. Steph should have grown up a NE Ohio boy and gone to tOSU! Alas it was not to be.

And he shouldn't whine about calls, when he gets a lot, as it is. In the first half, last night, the whistle blew every time one of his shots even LOOKED like it was going to rim-out...

I've got no beef with Curry. Heck - I wept when his daddy got taken from us. Dell should have been a lifelong member of the Price-Harper-Daugherty Championship Juggernaut. Steph should have grown up a NE Ohio boy and gone to tOSU! Alas it was not to be.

DON'T GET ME STARTED! The biggest problem for the late 80's Cavaliers was a lack of shooting guard after Harper was traded for Ferry... but we lost one of the best long distance shooting guards of his era before he hit his prime because of F'n expansion. They should have exposed Sanders instead.

I must say draymond green? Is one of the entitles role players in the league(another taj gubson

All the bitching and crying after every play after this dude hacks and fouls our cavs all game

Glad the king shut his bitch as up

Lol that quote by curry shows you he's only in it for the mvp title he's not in it for rings
But LeBron's leaving, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."